• The KillerFrogs

MUST SEE VIDEO

Frog DJ

I'm a lifelong Frog who can still remember the '50's, when TCU was a four-time SWC Champ.

I was a student during the disappointing '60's, and suffered through '70's and the 80's like so many on this board.

I proudly sent my son to TCU in the '90's, and will never forget the night he called to say, "Dad, we're going to the Sun Bowl!"

Together, we've missed very few home games, traveled with the Frogs a lot and seen every bowl game in person.

This video exorcises the frustrations of the past, celebrates the joy in the present and expresses a hope for the future.

It should be shown on the Jumbotron (if there is one, this year) at ACS before the first home game.

Absolutely wonderful! Your friend has a very bright future in video editing, if he wants it.

Go Frogs!

Ballard

Nice Work! My favorite part was when CGP said Lets Go and lead them out of the tunnel.

I love how the Wiscy fans are practically falling out of the stands chanting at our team in unison, but Gary looks stoic as all hell and leads them onto the field. Kerley grabbing his helmet as he runs out is awesome too. Definitely the best part of the video.

jake102

After watching this video a second time, it is by far the best TCU video I've seen. Whoever made this needs to be in contact with the marketing department.

KCfrog25

Can't believe the emotions that swept over me during this video. That is the true sign of some amazing work. Maniac, can you ask your friend what kind of camera he was using?

Frog Attack II

Wow.

Also, look at the 3:45 mark of the original video in thread... right before the 2 point conversion, Maponga looks up & points to the heavens in a very discrete way...

I had chills watching the vid, but that pushed it over the edge... brought it all back... I remember uttering right before that play, "please, just one more time... stop them just one more time." I wonder if Maponga (like many other frogs fans) had that simple little prayer at that moment.

Can't believe the emotions that swept over me during this video. That is the true sign of some amazing work. Maniac, can you ask your friend what kind of camera he was using?

In his description (before he had to remove it from youtube) he said that he used a Canon 7D with a 24-105 mm lens.

That's a very nice setup. I'm planning on getting one of the Canon T2i cameras, which can do video in HD like this one. It just can't take pictures as fast as the 7D. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to tell my wife before I order it or after...hmmm.

In any case, it looks like that video is going to go bye-bye because of copyright. Bummer.

The link will still be active as an unlisted video for now, but I'm not sure how long I can have it like that.

Thanks for explaining the situation about the copyright. Sorry you have to remove it, but better that than to get in major legal trouble. Great camerawork. Can't wait to see what you put together in the future.

Mike Brooks

Easy to say in hindsight but, we were so fortunate to be left out of the MNC game. There is no better bowl to be a part of than the ROSE! From the parade, the pregame, the game itself and finally the postgame, there is no other bowl like it. We will get to an MNC game one day but probably never another Rose. This video just brings it back home.

How is it any different than if you were in the stands and posted it on YouTube? Is there some rule since you were on the field and work for the team?