• The KillerFrogs

MUST SEE VIDEO

Austintxfrog94

Favorite part is 1:27 when TCU is running on the field and Kerley puts both hands on his helmet as if to say "I've waited my whole life for this"!

Kipster198

Favorite part is 1:27 when TCU is running on the field and Kerley puts both hands on his helmet as if to say "I've waited my whole life for this"!

My thoughts exactly. I'd have love to see a shot from inside his facemask at that moment- I'd have to think there were some tears welling up in his eyes.

Awesome video!

Ballard

I'm definitely a sucker for videos like this, and I have to say that this combined one of my favorite scores from a movie with my favorite sporting event ever. I will be watching this every morning until 2011's first game.

jake102

Prolly my favorite TCU video... although there was one from the 2008 season that is fantastic. A lot of Jerry Hughes smacking Max Hall around.

But this video is great... and music from one of my favorite movies ever. Very nice.

bscttyb

Fantastic video, brought back the range of emotions that I had that day and this season. I didn't want it to end. Tell your friend thanks.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
Tremendous, I loved it. Made me very emotional again.

I like the scenes of old ACS coming down interspersed with the Rose Bowl highlights. Although we've had some fantastic football at ACS in recent years and throughout the stadium's history, it was also the scene of many awful years for TCU football. I'd like to think that the old girl crumbling represented the end of the "black cloud" years of the '70s and '80s once and for all. It made perfect sense to me.

macaroni

Tremendous, I loved it. Made me very emotional again.

I like the scenes of old ACS coming down interspersed with the Rose Bowl highlights. Although we've had some fantastic football at ACS in recent years and throughout the stadium's history, it was also the scene of many awful years for TCU football. I'd like to think that the old girl crumbling represented the end of the "black cloud" years of the '70s and '80s once and for all. It made perfect sense to me.

I agree. We shed a lot of demons this season.

I do agree with the earlier opinion that the end seemed abrupt after the careful, deliberate feel of the rest of it. If it was mine, I'd add another 15 seconds or so of the trophy/confetti stuff at the end.

The part-time security cowboy dude with dark glasses wearing black on the picture's left but to Patterson's right, just as they were leaving the tunnel is a redshirt freshman from some small 1A school in West TX. The only way he could travel was to be on the security detail.