• The KillerFrogs

MUST SEE VIDEO

tcumaniac

dude sam!! my bad dude!!! i didn't realize getting this thing viral would end up getting it banned! gahh!! that's dumb you have to take it down...

Don't download it
tongue.gif

frog0823

I am a long time lurker but this video finally brought me out of the shadows and led me to actually post. It is incredible. We were at the game but seeing it from those perspectives and with that music gave me the chills all over again.

I did shed a tear (or three) but I'm a chick so it's all good.

Thanks for posting it....trying to incorporate a "Rose Bowl Moment" into each day to help me through the off season and that was a biggie.

PonyHater

The "Immaculate Deflection" clip at the end of the video is the best angle I've seen. Incredible. Supernatural video for a supernatural game.

Army Frog Fan

I am going to email my copyright professor and see what his take is. Since none o the footage is that of the ESPN production, I find it hard to believe the Rose bowl can stop the film.

Taylor: It's ok man I would have done the same thing don't regret it at all! Although I want to promote it and such, I'm not sure encouraging people to download it is the right thing... Don't get me wrong I want as many people as possible to enjoy it but having them download it does't make me entirely comfortable. Just for my own sake and for my rights to it...
You're the man though thanks so much for sharing it!

Max: Haha.

Can't remember if you did, but if not, then yeah you should have put your name on it somewhere...

Taylor: It's ok man I would have done the same thing don't regret it at all! Although I want to promote it and such, I'm not sure encouraging people to download it is the right thing... Don't get me wrong I want as many people as possible to enjoy it but having them download it does't make me entirely comfortable. Just for my own sake and for my rights to it...
You're the man though thanks so much for sharing it!

Max: Haha.

I just got a link to it on facebook from "Keep Fort Worth's Skyline Purple"

KCfrog25

I don't think copyright is an issue with the rose bowl footage, like others have said. You took that footage and you aren't selling it. That is just like any other youtube video. However, what about the song? Can you use full length songs like that? For some reason I thought you could only use like 30 seconds of songs without written permission, correct me if I'm wrong.

Army Frog Fan

Looked up a little copyright law and it seems the issue may not be copyright law, but could be in the fine print of his field credentials. Who knows. Either way, it is pretty lame. I would simply ask them what you cam do to get a license to show the footage you took in the manner you did. It may be as simple as asking permission.

tcumaniac

I am a long time lurker but this video finally brought me out of the shadows and led me to actually post. It is incredible. We were at the game but seeing it from those perspectives and with that music gave me the chills all over again.

I did shed a tear (or three) but I'm a chick so it's all good.

Thanks for posting it....trying to incorporate a "Rose Bowl Moment" into each day to help me through the off season and that was a biggie.

will you marry me? wait. no. that may be too soon. will you at least be my girlfriend?

Frog DJ

It may be as simple as asking permission.
That's exactly what it comes down to.

However, the Rose Bowl and ESPN are very protective of "any reproduction or rebroadcast" of their product, so I would be shocked if they granted you permission, even for a non-profit endeavor.

But it never hurts to ask...

Great job Ryan. Are you majoring in TV/Digital/Film? You have professional grade skills.

Go Frogs!

Trelvis

If you want to download the video before he takes it down, look into an add-on for Firefox called DownloadHelper....