• The KillerFrogs

Mrs. Tommy Tuberville

BABYFACE

Rush Limbaugh twittered... "Roddog was dead on...."

Cheers !
You got it backwards. Obama care has the end of life couseling. I am not a fan of Rush, but your anology is off. If you would have said Obama instead, then it would have had merit. Age is a factor in socialized medicine.

Cheers

NubomTurk

Tier 1
``I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'' - author?
Evelyn Beatrice Hall (The quote is often misattributed to Voltaire.)

On a related note, Newbomb Turk is quoted as writing:

"I think the attacks on you in this thread are overblown, because I had the same thought when I read that the victim was 87 years old, but I still think you're a d-bag."

HFrog1999

Sad story and a tragedy for both the family of the gentleman that passed and the Tuberville family. I pray for God's help in comforting them.

roddog

Banned
Yes it is bad. Age doesn't matter and is not a way to rationalize this episode.

nor is trying to use this episode as chance to make a stab at tubbs like saying "I bet Mike Leach is having a chuckle over this." then trying to add this to justify the uncalled for statement: "Not at the death of that poor guy but at Tuberville's lousy record at Tech and now this."

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I don't know. I kind of get where Roddog is coming from, I just think he said it wrong. If I was 85 years and it was between me and a kid on the street I would rather it be me. I would have lived a good long life and would want the kid to be able to live his. Just my opinion though. That being said, it is very sad that anybody had to die in this.

Kaiser

Roddog is right. Better the old than the young. But people like to feel offended these days.

Still a tragedy. And my condolences to those he left behind.

Chongo94

agreed, im sure tubbs wife feels terrible, but i saw today that no charges were going to be filed so it was an accident, they happen!

Not sure where you're getting that as I have seen nothing nor heard nothing of the kind yet. LPD already showed its colors on this when it happened in November by failing to issue her a citation. Even though charges and a citation are probably warranted, I doubt she gets them against her. Word is that she also hates LBK and cannot wait to leave, which I cannot fault her on there (among other rumors of a much more sensitive nature....think the movie Youngblood for those of you who know what I'm talking about).

Per the victim:
According to Pettit, Purdy's life was completely altered by the accident. He was forced to move into an assisted living facility after undergoing 100 days of rehabilitation.

"He was in good condition before the accident," Pettit said. "(The Purdys) went out to eat that day, they took trips, they had an active lifestyle.

Get the latest college football recruiting news from Scout.com.

"But he went downhill since the accident. He couldn't get over the injuries. It's hard at that age when you have that kind of head trauma ... you don't heal as you do as a younger person."

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Not sure where you're getting that as I have seen nothing nor heard nothing of the kind yet. LPD already showed its colors on this when it happened in November by failing to issue her a citation. Even though charges and a citation are probably warranted, I doubt she gets them against her. Word is that she also hates LBK and cannot wait to leave, which I cannot fault her on there (among other rumors of a much more sensitive nature....think the movie Youngblood for those of you who know what I'm talking about).

Per the victim:
According to Pettit, Purdy's life was completely altered by the accident. He was forced to move into an assisted living facility after undergoing 100 days of rehabilitation.

"He was in good condition before the accident," Pettit said. "(The Purdys) went out to eat that day, they took trips, they had an active lifestyle.

Get the latest college football recruiting news from Scout.com.

"But he went downhill since the accident. He couldn't get over the injuries. It's hard at that age when you have that kind of head trauma ... you don't heal as you do as a younger person."

According to roddog that doesn't matter because he was old. Hell he had it coming to him. He shouldn't be driving where someone can run a red light and smash into him. Tubervilles wife should sue the old farts wife for the anguish she had to suffer

roddog

Banned
Not sure where you're getting that as I have seen nothing nor heard nothing of the kind yet.

http://kfyo.com/tuberville-2011-car-accident-case-closed-says-lpd/

The Lubbock Police department says the case involving a wreck between Tommy Tuberville’s wife Suzanne Tuberville and an elderly couple has been closed.

Deep Purple

The Lubbock Police department says the case involving a wreck between Tommy Tuberville's wife Suzanne Tuberville and an elderly couple has been closed.
372497.jpg

what exactly did they sweep under the rug genius, she was obviously found at fault, what more should be done, i guess you cant contemplate the term accident, its not like she was driving drunk or selling drugs to students, gimme a break!

Well it is negligence and should be punished. If it was your family member who was killed young or old because of a bad driver you would want justice. Just because the bad driver is somewhat famous and important you wouldn't want your family member not given respect of being provided due justice. TCU at least expelled the drug dealing kids and kicked them off the team, justice. But its Lubbock they don't punish the wrong. Must be why Lubbock is a pit.