• The KillerFrogs

Mrs. Tommy Tuberville

roddog

Banned
Absolutely. Everybody knows the lives of old people aren't worth as much as the lives of the young. :blink:

you got it, age is a huge factor when it comes to damages, i am not defending anyone, but what is more tragic, the death of an 80 plus year old who has lived most of their life or a 20 year old who has their life ahead of them, even you should know that!

Deep Purple

so you seem to think its ok for a coach to go get drunk and cause a huge accident as long as it doesnt kill someone?
Yet the latest in the unbroken stream of patented roddog leaps of logic. :rolleyes:

09leap_n071004.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
T'ville is such a d-bag that he can't even come out directly and express some kind words of his own? Some flunkie has to do it for him? His heartfelt warmth is stunning:

"Blayne Beal, associate athletic director of communications, said Tommy Tuberville gives his condolences to the family." :wacko:

roddog

Banned
T'ville is such a d-bag that he can't even come out directly and express some kind words of his own? Some flunkie has to do it for him? His heartfelt warmth is stunning:

"Blayne Beal, associate athletic director of communications, said Tommy Tuberville gives his condolences to the family." :wacko:

do you really think thats it :wacko:, or maybe more like the university has asked tubbs and his wife to not speak directly with the media and is helping with the pr on this thing, im sure they know how to handle the pr of tragedies better than some other texas schools!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
bow out gracefully, says the one who uses this tragedy to bring up a point that leach must be chuckling at the whole situation :wacko:

so you seem to think its ok for a coach to go get drunk and cause a huge accident as long as it doesnt kill someone?

..and I also went out of my way to make the point that I did not feel he would be chuckling about the death of that man but the overall Tuberville situation. Nice try

I also did not say that it was alright for a coach to have an accident while intoxicated. He was terminated for his actions as well he should have been. Another nice try.

Got any more?

IMAFROGDAD2

This thread is the perfect example of the entertainment value of the Frog Forum.....

- a tragic tale is turned into a commentary on a rival school's football program.
- the central figure is not the dead person or his family. Instead, it's who owns the vehicle and who the responsible driver is married to.
- The coach regrets taking the job because of a random event like an auto accident.
- the value of human life is weighted based on age.
- a misspelled word creates a new direction to the thread.
- A discussion of viscosity, worthy of a junior level physics class, ensues.

This is why I check out this forum almost daily. The irrelevance of the discussions are a fascinating diversion from life!

ZeeFrog

here lets make this real.
photo_5539719_20120219.jpg

Ira Odell Purdy LUBBOCK-Celebration of life services for Ira Odell Purdy, 87, will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2012, at Fountain of Hope Church. 4806 Englewood Ave, Lubbock, 79414, with Pastor Joey and Brenda Dorman officiating. Odell passed from this life Friday, Feb. 17, 2012. Ira Odell was born March 17, 1924, to the late Smith and Corrine Purdy. Those left to cherish his memory are his loving wife, Nelda; daughters, Melissa Purdy of Lubbock, and Mevanee Parmer of Champaign, Ill.; sons, Ira Purdy of Amarillo and Alan Purdy of Norfolk, Va. and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

NotTheWAC

Ira Odell Purdy LUBBOCK-Celebration of life services for Ira Odell Purdy, 87, will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2012, at Fountain of Hope Church. 4806 Englewood Ave, Lubbock, 79414, with Pastor Joey and Brenda Dorman officiating. Odell passed from this life Friday, Feb. 17, 2012. Ira Odell was born March 17, 1924, to the late Smith and Corrine Purdy. Those left to cherish his memory are his loving wife, Nelda; daughters, Melissa Purdy of Lubbock, and Mevanee Parmer of Champaign, Ill.; sons, Ira Purdy of Amarillo and Alan Purdy of Norfolk, Va. and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

bummer

asleep003

Thanx ZeeFrog.... for bringing this thread back to where it belongs.....

Cheers !

Stiff Arm Frog

Was our coach responsible for the death of another?

Then there's this line ...

Rod that is wrong on so many levels that I am just going to say shame on you. Perhaps if she had run over someone in a wheelchair you would have rationalized it by saying something like .."the victim couldn't walk anyway, whats the big deal"?

You need to bow out of this thread gracefully

You could always ban him.

Just sayin'.