• The KillerFrogs

Mrs. Tommy Tuberville

West Coast Johnny

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/article_77affe44-5cd8-11e1-892b-0019bb30f31a.html

The man hit by Tommy Tuberville’s wife in a car wreck at 57th and Slide in November 2011, died Friday.

Suzanne Tuberville could be facing manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide charges pending the autopsy results of Ira Purdy, 87.

After reading The Daily Toreador story online, Sgt. Jonathan Stewart with the Lubbock Police Department called The Daily Toreador and said LPD has not made a decision if any charges will be filed, since it is an ongoing investigation.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I bet Mike Leach is having a chuckle over this. Not at the death of that poor guy but at Tuberville's lousy record at Tech and now this.

It will be interesting to find out if she was driving a university provided vehicle or her own. Or if she was drunk, texting or chatting on her cell phone and not paying attention when she ran through that stop light.

West Coast Johnny

I bet Mike Leach is having a chuckle over this. Not at the death of that poor guy but at Tuberville's lousy record at Tech and now this.

It will be interesting to find out if she was driving a university provided vehicle or her own. Or if she was drunk, texting or chatting on her cell phone and not paying attention when she ran through that stop light.

I get the feeling that ole' Tommy regrets the day he ever accepted the Tech Job.

jbelding

From the looks of things I'd say Wynn Duffy is in over his head. The same could be said of Mrs. Tuberville. Gotta love Justified

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
You guys are viscous.

The unit of absolute or dynamic viscosity is Force/Area X Time. The basic SI unit is Pascal X second Pa s (or Ns m-2). Mineral oils are typically 0.02 to 0.05 Pa.s at 40 degree C.

1 mPa.s = 1 Centipoise (cP) cP is commonly used for absolute viscosity. The symbol for viscosity is usually u.

When gravity is used to cause flow for the viscosity measurement, the density p of the oil is involved and kinematic viscosity is reported =u/p. The basic SI unit is meter2/second (m2 s-1).

Also

1 cm2 s-1 = 1 Stoke (St)

and 1 mm2 s-1 = 1 centiStoke (cSt)

cSt is commonly used for kinematic viscosity.

Viscosity of industrial lubricants is commonly classified using the International Standard Organization Viscosity Grade (ISOVG) system, which is the average viscosity in centistokes (cSt) at 40 degree C. For example, ISOVG 32 is assigned to oils with viscosity between 28.8 and 35.2 cSt at 40 degree C.

By contrast, viscosity of edible oils is taken in McMichael Units or Brookfield Units. Beyond that system is a simple "drop" notation with increased fluidity being indicated by the number of drops depicted. For example, one drop indicates a highly viscous fluid and 5 drops would indicate a higher level of fluidity.

The viscosity of oils is dependent upon temperature, pressure, and shear rate. Viscosity decreases as temperature increases because the molecules vibrate more and interact less. Conversely, the viscosity of oil increases as temperature decreases and can become grease-like at very low temperatures.

weklfrog

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/article_77affe44-5cd8-11e1-892b-0019bb30f31a.html

The man hit by Tommy Tuberville’s wife in a car wreck at 57th and Slide in November 2011, died Friday.

Suzanne Tuberville could be facing manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide charges pending the autopsy results of Ira Purdy, 87.

After reading The Daily Toreador story online, Sgt. Jonathan Stewart with the Lubbock Police Department called The Daily Toreador and said LPD has not made a decision if any charges will be filed, since it is an ongoing investigation.
Meanwhile, police have already made the decision to charge her husband, coach Tommy Tuberville for the premeditated death of the texas tech football program.

Dogfrog

The unit of absolute or dynamic viscosity is Force/Area X Time. The basic SI unit is Pascal X second Pa s (or Ns m-2). Mineral oils are typically 0.02 to 0.05 Pa.s at 40 degree C.

1 mPa.s = 1 Centipoise (cP) cP is commonly used for absolute viscosity. The symbol for viscosity is usually u.

When gravity is used to cause flow for the viscosity measurement, the density p of the oil is involved and kinematic viscosity is reported =u/p. The basic SI unit is meter2/second (m2 s-1).

Also

1 cm2 s-1 = 1 Stoke (St)

and 1 mm2 s-1 = 1 centiStoke (cSt)

A commonly used unit of measure for most of the US base oil and mineral oil markets is Saybolt Universal Seconds (SUS) @ 100F. Most refined vacuum gas oil-based paraffinic group 1, 2, 2.5, and 3+ base oils fall into a range of 70 - 600 SUS @100F.
cSt is commonly used for kinematic viscosity.

Viscosity of industrial lubricants is commonly classified using the International Standard Organization Viscosity Grade (ISOVG) system, which is the average viscosity in centistokes (cSt) at 40 degree C. For example, ISOVG 32 is assigned to oils with viscosity between 28.8 and 35.2 cSt at 40 degree C.

By contrast, viscosity of edible oils is taken in McMichael Units or Brookfield Units. Beyond that system is a simple "drop" notation with increased fluidity being indicated by the number of drops depicted. For example, one drop indicates a highly viscous fluid and 5 drops would indicate a higher level of fluidity.

The viscosity of oils is dependent upon temperature, pressure, and shear rate. Viscosity decreases as temperature increases because the molecules vibrate more and interact less. Conversely, the viscosity of oil increases as temperature decreases and can become grease-like at very low temperatures.

A commonly used unit of viscosity measure in the US base oil and mineral oil markets is Saybolt Universal Seconds (SUS) @100F. Vacuum gas oil - based group 2 paraffinic base oils typically fall into a range from 70-600 SUS @100F. Group 2+ and Group3+ base oils are higher viscosity index oils, holding a flatter viscosity curve against rising temperatures.

roddog

Banned
my understanding is she was in a tech owned vehicle and she ran a red light, sad story but at least the couple was pretty old, bf you guys throw to many stones ill remind you of a case i worked on in the past where a tcu coach proceeded to get drunk and cause a pretty bad wreck in a tcu vehicle, bad things happen sometimes!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
my understanding is she was in a tech owned vehicle and she ran a red light, sad story but at least the couple was pretty old, bf you guys throw to many stones ill remind you of a case i worked on in the past where a tcu coach proceeded to get drunk and cause a pretty bad wreck in a tcu vehicle, bad things happen sometimes!

Was our coach responsible for the death of another?

Then there's this line ...
sad story but at least the couple was pretty old

Rod that is wrong on so many levels that I am just going to say shame on you. Perhaps if she had run over someone in a wheelchair you would have rationalized it by saying something like .."the victim couldn't walk anyway, whats the big deal"?

You need to bow out of this thread gracefully

EastTXFrog

Wow! You are one dumb (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)!

roddog

Banned
Was our coach responsible for the death of another?

Then there's this line ...

Rod that is wrong on so many levels that I am just going to say shame on you. Perhaps if she had run over someone in a wheelchair you would have rationalized it by saying something like .."the victim couldn't walk anyway, whats the big deal"?

You need to bow out of this thread gracefully

bow out gracefully, says the one who uses this tragedy to bring up a point that leach must be chuckling at the whole situation :wacko:

so you seem to think its ok for a coach to go get drunk and cause a huge accident as long as it doesnt kill someone?