• The KillerFrogs

Kansas State Game Thread

Frog DJ

No. Pass. Rush.

If TCU had not squandered that "before the kickoff" time out, they could have stopped the clock and given themselves a last gasp shot at another comeback drive.

Go Frogs!

hornedfrog17

Bizarro Frog said:
Fire the special teams coach and every idiot involved in the Two 2's on the field. Do we not have an extra # we can assign one of them??????????????????
Bet GP was involved in it. Or he shoulda been. Coaching FAIL.

Volare

I'm With The Band said:
No bowl for the first  time in 9 years.  Unless you count Baylor. Our super bowl.

Watch all the +4s get dumped on StubHub tonight. Will be a home game for the Bears.

Frogs1983

So glad when this disaster of a season will be over. Looking forward to next year. All I can really say at this point, even though I said the same exact thing after last season.

Team is so undisciplined at the worst possible times. So many bone headed penalties that keep drives going for our opponents all season long.

TCURiggs

Y'all realized we blitz on multiple occasions with no success, right? Anderson came in on on a 3rd and long blitz late in the 4th quarter and didn't even scare Waters. Their OL dominated, blitz or not. 

smufrogger

hometown frog said:
Again, 4 man rush, no pressure and we give up a critical play and they cost us the game. I just simply don't understand what has changed with Gary to take his blitz call away. You HAVE to get pressure one way or the other. If it takes 7 to get home, you send 7! If not you get beat. This one is on the coaches. You can't give up that equipment penalty. You can't give their throwing qb 8-10 seconds in a clean pocket to find someone open.
This
We never adjusted...four d lineman that couldn't pressure all freaking game....down the stretch we stay with four. This is on the defense , specifically Gmfp

Frog DJ said:
No. Pass. Rush.

If TCU had not squandered that "before the kickoff" time out, they could have stopped the clock and given themselves a last gasp shot at another comeback drive.

Go Frogs!

That was just flat out bizarre.   Why in the hell do you need a timeout to cover a kick?  And they still covered it poorly at that.

Pharm Frog

TCURiggs said:
Y'all realized we blitz on multiple occasions with no success, right? Anderson came in on on a 3rd and long blitz late in the 4th quarter and didn't even scare Waters. Their OL dominated, blitz or not. 

This….if we weren't being picked up by a free lineman, we were getting cut by a back.  On the other side, our backs whiff and we all know what we do on the actual line

Zubaz

Yeah, all blitzing would have done would take one more guy out of coverage. It wouldn't have made a difference in getting to the QB.

PurpleBlood87

Frog DJ said:
No. Pass. Rush.

Go Frogs!
take the scheissing penalty its five yards.

Dogfrog

NWIFrog said:
Let's not kid ourselves that the game matters, at this point, though.  It's just pride at this point.
It matters to me. Beating Baylor this season would be monumental on many levels. If its over for you, fine.