• The KillerFrogs

Kansas State Game Thread

tcuseagull

The lack of pressure cost us the game. I can't say if it was a lack of blitzing....but we gave their QB an hour. We lost because we gave up like 4 bombs. It was disgusting how much time he had.

PO Frog

smufrogger said:
Last two possessions?? Where/ when?
Verrett blitzed for one. He got held but they didn't call it and led to a big play. Would you like me to go through every example in the whole game? It wasn't working.

NWIFrog

Dogfrog said:
It matters to me. Beating Baylor this season would be monumental on many levels. If its over for you, fine.
As I said, for all intents and purposes, the season is over.  But as for a point of pride, the Baylor game matters. 

tcujsauce

smufrogger said:
I'm inviting my Baylor friends to the game- this is their year to celebrate. I'll be in my rose bowl shirt
[ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. scheiss scheissing Baylor. I don't care if the season is over. We still have one chance to ram our collective dick in their collective [ Arschloch] and ruin their season.

NWIFrog said:
I'm happy with the final score, I was expecting to get slaughtered the way this season's gone.  That being said, when it stays that close the whole end game, it's really frustrating to end up with the L.

This for me too. Except I can't really say I'm happy with the final score. When it's that close it sucks even more to be on the losing side.
Glad to see some fight in O though.

Wog68

I bought a new TCU shirt and  TCU Hoop earrings for my wife to get us through this game.  We're going to wear them, now, for Lady Frog basketball games. I see potential there.