• The KillerFrogs

Kansas State Game Thread

Moose Stuff

Limey Frog said:
Equipment penalty literally cost the game. Dumb. Our season in microcosm. Finding new and creative ways to botch.
I have a hard time saying that cost us the game considering we went back ahead after that. 2 big plays given up by the secondary and some bad 3rd down defense late in the game cost us more IMO. The defense just looks tired to me, especially in the 4th quarter of the last few games.

TCUSA

I don't know what game you guys were watching, but we blitzed more today than we have all season long.  They picked it up and only got one or two TFL's, but it was enough to keep pressure on them and distract the QB.  I suggest you go back and watch the recording.  The problem is, we decided to STOP blitzing on that last drive and it absolutely killed us.  Otherwise, the whole game would have looked like that last drive.

cheese83

TCUSA said:
I don't know what game you guys were watching, but we blitzed more today than we have all season long.  They picked it up and only got one or two TFL's, but it was enough to keep pressure on them and distract the QB.  I suggest you go back and watch the recording.  The problem is, we decided to STOP blitzing on that last drive and it absolutely killed us.  Otherwise, the whole game would have looked like that last drive.
That's what I was saying. We played it conservative by only rushing 4 and that's how they beat us. Nobody can cover someone for 6 seconds.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Dogfrog said:
For review: a guy says all the season tickets will now go on stubhub. Your response is "Ive already given mine away." i paid for my TCU degree as well but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? What else is on your resume?

For further review:  a guy says he's going to sell his to anyone with some $$.  I say I'm giving mine to my daugter, a TCU alum, who doesn't get to come to many games.  You went on to call me a loser, to which I pointed out that I've paid for the perks I've received, to include major tuition $$ to TCU.  I've got a lot more on my resume, but I'm tired of your schtick and insults.  Have a great day.