• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

august-2016_pg_600.jpg
The color in that goatee reminds me of Wesley Snipes' character in Demolition Man. The difference is they were trying to make Snipes look ridiculous and sCam is trying to look fly.

Tom Brown

Ive never worn a cowboy hat, only a Cowboys hat.

I read on the chive that cowboy hats were not really worn by non drovers in the West. Men preferred bowlers or top hats.

SuperBarrFrog

Just ordered 10 $25 amazon gift cards that come in a snowflake tin. Gonna pass them out out to everyday folks I see in my life that always brighten my day. Thinking mostly cashiers at gas station, liquor store, grocery store, and take out places I frequent. Seems like a pretty great way to spread some cheer to the minimum wage folks around that make my every day better. I suggest everyone else do the same. I’m not including bartenders or servers as I will take care of them on the tip line. Merry Holidays curmudgeons!

TCURiggs

Just ordered 10 $25 amazon gift cards that come in a snowflake tin. Gonna pass them out out to everyday folks I see in my life that always brighten my day. Thinking mostly cashiers at gas station, liquor store, and take out places I frequent. Seems like a pretty great way to spread some cheer to the minimum wage folks around that make my every day better. I suggest everyone else do the same. I’m not including bartenders or servers as I will take care of them on the tip line. Merry Holidays curmudgeons!

Good on ya!