• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I know you're joking, but I'm going to respond as if you're serious bc England has a monopoly on the best names for pro sports venues. Even before corporate naming rights took over American sports venues stadium names were still pretty drab and unimaginative.

White Hart Lane is Tottenham's old home stadium. Other stadia in the EPL have names like Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, The Hawthornes, Vicarage Road, Stadium of Light, Craven Cottage, etc. Nottingham Forest haven't been relevant since the Premiership became a huge money league, but I love the simplicity of their stadium name called City Ground.

Frog-in-law1995

COYS!

I doubt it'll happen, but the rumor of Gareth Bale returning to Whiteheart Lane's replacement is fun to dream about.

Also, why'd you white out your name? Can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't tell everyone your name. What are you hiding from?

Bale was my first favorite EPL player. I’d love it if he returned. And I whited out my name because it’s just too damn popular these days. Can’t deal with all the ticket requests.

HG73

Scroll to very bottom of the page. On bottom left of mobile you should see something that says KillerFrogs or KFMobile or something like that. Click it. That should open a drop down. Select default style.
Thanks. I never get any ads or redirects on my computer or my phone, but I cannot post on my phone. I can only post on my computer, like this. Wish someone could help me. Thanks.

mcdaddy

I know you're joking, but I'm going to respond as if you're serious bc England has a monopoly on the best names for pro sports venues. Even before corporate naming rights took over American sports venues stadium names were still pretty drab and unimaginative.

White Hart Lane is Tottenham's old home stadium. Other stadia in the EPL have names like Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, The Hawthornes, Vicarage Road, Stadium of Light, Craven Cottage, etc. Nottingham Forest haven't been relevant since the Premiership became a huge money league, but I love the simplicity of their stadium name called City Ground.
You forgot Theater of Dreams. And please don't say it was intentional.

nwlafrog

Had my court ordered child custody evaluation today down south. Hate the way the law works when you do everything right and the other party does everything wrong, you both still have to be psychologically evaluated if one suggests the other is not fit, which was my case on my daughter’s mother.

I’ve been under tremendous amounts of stress, both at home and at work lately. Thank you for being a journal to vent to as well as to drink to when the times are tough. Thank you to all for being great Internet Bros and Brodettes.

I believe that everything went flawlessly and that this will be the last time I spend every last saved penny on someone to tell me that I am indeed, not clinically insane and that I am indeed fit to be the domicile parent.

I wouldn’t wish it on my my worst enemy to go through this drama. For a child so beautiful and smart, so funny and outgoing, to have to go through so much trouble and bs just to have a stable home.... breaks my heart. Can’t help but see the flaws and double standards in the custody court system. If the roles were switched then I would have never been able to see my girl again let alone have a case drag out for 7 years after doing absolutely nothing to remedy the situation.

I have made every sacrifice, swallowed every ounce of pride, stepped up to the plate, and become more than the man that I ever expected to become in order to make this little girl happy and proud of her daddy. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. She makes me whole and if any of you have met me at TCU events and seen me in person, you can agree. This little princess is my entire world and I’m absolutely wrapped around her little finger.

Cheers to good friends, good health, and our beautiful families.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Had my court ordered child custody evaluation today down south. Hate the way the law works when you do everything right and the other party does everything wrong, you both still have to be psychologically evaluated if one suggests the other is not fit, which was my case on my daughter’s mother.

I’ve been under tremendous amounts of stress, both at home and at work lately. Thank you for being a journal to vent to as well as to drink to when the times are tough. Thank you to all for being great Internet Bros and Brodettes.

I believe that everything went flawlessly and that this will be the last time I spend every last saved penny on someone to tell me that I am indeed, not clinically insane and that I am indeed fit to be the domicile parent.

I wouldn’t wish it on my my worst enemy to go through this drama. For a child so beautiful and smart, so funny and outgoing, to have to go through so much trouble and bs just to have a stable home.... breaks my heart. Can’t help but see the flaws and double standards in the custody court system. If the roles were switched then I would have never been able to see my girl again let alone have a case drag out for 7 years after doing absolutely nothing to remedy the situation.

I have made every sacrifice, swallowed every ounce of pride, stepped up to the plate, and become more than the man that I ever expected to become in order to make this little girl happy and proud of her daddy. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. She makes me whole and if any of you have met me at TCU events and seen me in person, you can agree. This little princess is my entire world and I’m absolutely wrapped around her little finger.

Prayers for you and your family

AND CHEERS!!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

You need someone to make her disappear?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Nwla,
You would “get” this.
People give me boat for driving a SmartCar & ask me why I drive one. I always reply, ask me what I used to drive. So they do & I reply “1984 BMW 530i sedan with a baby V-8, power to spare, zero to 60 in nuthin’ flat.”

When I get the proverbial blank face in reply I add “...then my daughter needed braces, she has a great smile now.”

The dads get it, the single guys are usually still blank faced.

nwlafrog

Nwla,
You would “get” this.
People give me boat for driving a SmartCar & ask me why I drive one. I always reply, ask me me what I used to drive. So they do & I reply “1984 BMW 530i sedan with a baby V-8, power to spare, zero to 60 in nuthin’ flat.”

When I get the proverbial blank face in reply I add “...then my daughter needed braces, she has a great smile now.”

The dads get it, the single guys are usually still blank faced.

I completely understand. I deal with it everyday. Buddies buying a new gun or a new boat, new truck, etc whenever they get an urge (which seems like a weekly thing) They spend probably about $200-$300 each just on food for themselves in an average month.

Co worker - why do you eat bag lunch every darnin’ day?

Me - why do you spend so much of your money at steakhouses for lunch?

C - can’t take it with you. I make it to spend it.

M - yeah, but you’re also spending $300 to make a [ Finebaum ] when you think of it like that.

God speed to you sir