• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

BillupsFrog

No, I haven't gotten the lawnmower exhaust for the Integra yet but I have the purple neon lights underneath and you should see my 19 inch rims on the dropped suspension. Did I mention the carbon fiber hood yet?

I actually thought about trying to register ASSMAN but it was taken! Dangit!

BillupsFrog

Ironically, ReedFrawg often refers to me as "You're an ASSMAN!" so I thought you must know me! :)

PurplePainD, just because you don't like custom license plates doesn't mean you should bag on those who do, especially if you don't know them. Not real cool.

So tired of people on this board calling people out and just being jerks for no reason. Has someone been kicking your dog your whole life?

If you were a little more confident in yourself, you wouldn't feel threatened by those who are different or like different things than you do.

Wllafuze

Got a black background personalized Texas license plate for the same cost of a regular black plate, so had TCU put on there followed by 3 numbers. Thought that wasn't too out there for a custom plate.

PurplePainD

PurplePainD, just because you don't like custom license plates doesn't mean you should bag on those who do, especially if you don't know them. Not real cool.

Tough love Billups. Doosh patrol is a free service I try to provide to better the lives of all KFc members. A lot of people exhibit dooshy behavior without realizing it, so pointing it out is actually doing them a favor since their friends and loved ones don't do it.

Bonus tip of the day: Playing frisbee or tossing a football with your shirt off in a public setting (e.g. tailgate, etc)is marginally acceptable while in school. Not cool in your late 20's or 30's regardless of your physical condition. Had to point this out to some Lambda Chi's from TCU at the OU game a few years back...