• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Just bowled my first fake 300. Playing 9-pin no tap (where 9 counts as a strike) on the last night of my league summer session. Had 5 fake and 7 real strikes, including all 3 in the 10th. Pretty pumped, even though it is fake.
Sounds legit to me. Drinks are on you.

Either way that's a hell of a game.

giphy.gif

TCURiggs

Agree completely. And boy did he rip that in there. Pretty effortless it looked like too.

Watched a documentary on this pitch and W felt the same way. Secret Service did not want him exposing himself like that out on the mound, nobody within 65 feet from him.

But W pushed back and said it had to be done. His willingness to stand on that mound alone, by himself was symbolic of American freedom and that the terrorists wouldn't defeat us!

I watch this video once a year... so great, politics be damned:

talor

That was brutal. I was in disbelief listening to that last night.
We were joking that he seemed so terrified there must have been a cameraman or producer pointing a loaded gun at him. And Mowins is awful. You can actually tell she knows a lot but her voice and delivery is just [ Finebaum ].

netty2424

We were joking that he seemed so terrified there must have been a cameraman or producer pointing a loaded gun at him. And Mowins is awful. You can actually tell she knows a lot but her voice and delivery is just [ Finebaum ]e.
I didn't know what was going on. Kind of sounded like maybe producers were talking into his ear and it was messing him up. Turns out he just has a lot of work to do.

Tom Brown

Gracias. Big weekend. Finally have a spot and am going to make use of it. If any of you HASMSP ace holes want to drop by please do. Will have my nearly famous (in my own mind) wings - assuming I can wake up early enough that morning to get them on the smoker in time.

You gonna stay postgame too? Im gonna get to the game in the 1st quarter.