• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
You know a woman bought this site when you see tons of Kendra Scott and Maurices ads all over the place. Waiting for a Lane "Giant" Bryant to pop up next.

And besides the mortgage and car payments I think Kendra Scott is next on my list of monthly expenses. I'm still convinced maybe, one day, bringing home some Kendra swag will lead to wrestling. I'll just keep on lying to myself.
It's it related to your search history?

nwlafrog

Here's a thread bump that is true, trashy, and glorious.....

Bathroom door is wide open while I'm doing a Jugband special... shirtless.... with an ice cold 24oz silver bullet.... with football screaming from the TV in the living room.

Feels great to have an empty house and to be able to do what ever the darn I please. Worked my arse off for 104 hours this week. I think I've earned these cold brews. Gonna see what kind of hoodrat stuff I can get into after I run out of beverages.

Horny 4 Life

I tried to get on Stubhub to sell a couple tickets for TCU games. What the heck is up with not being able to sort by section when viewing/selling tickets?

I don't give a darn about the cost of tickets on the other side of the stadium, I just want to see what tickets in my section are going for.

It's so darn annoying that I think i'll start looking at other options for selling tickets.

talor

I tried to get on Stubhub to sell a couple tickets for TCU games. What the heck is up with not being able to sort by section when viewing/selling tickets?

I don't give a darn about the cost of tickets on the other side of the stadium, I just want to see what tickets in my section are going for.

It's so darn annoying that I think i'll start looking at other options for selling tickets.
Maybe its bc you are on your phone? But you just have to click the section you want and it will select your section and you can sort from there.

Horny 4 Life

Maybe its bc you are on your phone? But you just have to click the section you want and it will select your section and you can sort from there.

I'm no my laptop and it won't do any such thing. When I click the section I get a pop up showing how many tickets and the lowest listed price. I've had 3 other people try it in the office and everybody gets the same thing.

Edit: We were all using Chrome browsers, so I just tried it on Firefox and had no such problem. That's even more annoying.