• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. Vanderbilt – Friday Game Thread

Pharm Frog

Ron Swanson said:
Congrats to an awesome team and staff on a great season. It was a hell of a fun ride with a special group of guys. And I'm glad Micah and his family got to see it. That's a special little dude right there.

And sorry if I got a little aggressive on here last night. I was drunk and sports-angry.

I'm at the bay with my dog by my side and a drink in my hand now, all is right in the world...

GC4XaYQ.jpg
Envious. Soon have to go watch a couple of Connie Mack bracket games in Enid OK. Used to say that any day at a baseball game is a good day. I no longer say that.

Punter1

Pharm Frog said:
Envious. Soon have to go watch a couple of Connie Mack bracket games in Enid OK. Used to say that any day at a baseball game is a good day. I no longer say that.
Enid makes Waco look like Las Vegas...

Pharm Frog

Punter1 said:
Enid makes Waco look like Las Vegas...

Outstanding baseball field in Enid (David Allen Field) and that town loves baseball.  And now I've exhausted all the positive things I can say about Enid.

Reptilian

Didn't follow the game thread and prefer not to read through entire thread. Did Kaylee get gassed for our game due to controversy pulling Mendoza out of the booth? Didn't see any of the UVa game. Was she there?

Mendoza looks like she could go toe to toe with Brit Griner.