• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. Vanderbilt – Friday Game Thread

OICU812

A-Rod just went 3k. I'd take any of our boys over that cocksucker or anyone like him. Keep it up Frogs, you did us and yourselves proud!!!

It isn't often a team has the players to win a national championship so you hate to see that chance missed but it was a great season and a very, very good group of people who made the run. A few years from now this will be a cherished memory for them all. They deserve our thanks and congratulations! My hat is off to Vandy as well. They seem like a good bunch. Except for the whistler.

Edit: on the bright side, the Princess and I saw Andy Dalton at Mi Cocina enjoying some Mexican food with friends and family.

Frogs1983

Thank you Coach Schloss, the other Coaches, and the players for representing TCU in a first rate way in Omaha. Proud of you all as a team and individuals. Have to tip your hat to Vanderbilt. They are a pretty complete team. Won't be surprised if they win it again.

Punter1

TCURiggs said:

Dude, give it a rest. I feel like you've questioned every decision ever. We just got knocked out of the CWS by the defending champs, who are arguably the hottest team right now. Schloss and his boys were phenomenal this season.
No [ Finebaum ]...but last time I checked this is an opinion board...I think we have the best football/baseball coaching combo in the country...hands down.

But it's OK to question coaching descions...that's what fans do...it doesn't mean I don't think they are great.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Normally I don't like players laughing during a loss, but this team is special and kept it in life's perspective. They had a great year and got beat by an awesome team. Never Ever Give Up but Team Micah is awesome. Thank you Frogs and pray for Micah.

cdsfrog

I don't love it either but his decisions got us to the semi-finals of the CWS. Fine by me coach, can;t control everything.

Hell of a season, can't wait for next year. So sad to lose a great group of seniors.

Odell, Teakell, Morrison, Cody and Keaton Jones, Crain, Evans and Fangan. Plus a couple underclassman like Alex Young, Tyler Alexander and Ferrell  and maybe others.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
cdsfrog said:
I don't love it either but his decisions got us to the semi-finals of the CWS. Fine by me coach, can;t control everything.

Hell of a season, can't wait for next year. So sad to lose a great group of seniors.

Odell, Teakell, Morrison, Cody and Keaton Jones, Crain, Evans and Fangan. Plus a couple underclassman like Alex Young, Tyler Alexander and Ferrell  and maybe others.
For real. Not sure what to expect next season.

Zubaz

What a great season, but an even more magical post season, even more so than last year. I'll never forget the NC State comeback, the A&M marathon, or the every game in Omaha save maybe for this last one.

Great season.

TCURiggs

Punter1 said:
No [Craig James]...but last time I checked this is an opinion board...I think we have the best football/baseball coaching combo in the country...hands down.

But it's OK to question coaching descions...that's what fans do...it doesn't mean I don't think they are great.

Whatever, man. Voice your opinion all you want, but your questioning of coaching decisions has become a beating to read, especially when it's after the fact. It never fails, much like Deep always chiming in like he knows everything about our schools' history/policies. Schloss may have made a few calls that he'd like to change, but he absolutely nailed most of them, including last night's game that a lot of people questioned.

TCURiggs

Flying T said:
Great year. Many memories made this year following the Frogs.

Absolutely. I had a blast going to our first CWS, then I thought last season couldn't be topped, but this season was easily the best/most fun. Great darning sports-year.