• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Chongo94

From Rape Fans:

"I haven't forgotten media people raving about what a great fit Art Briles was for Baylor with his down home Texan ways and his wide open spread offense. Then he made the "mistake" of beating UT/OU more than once a decade and actually competing for and winning Big 12 Championships which isn't "supposed to happen". All of a sudden he's more evil than satan and we conveniently have "systemic culture issues" that are the equal of Sandusky at Penn State. If Rhule ultimately makes the same "mistake" don't be surprised if something similar eventually happens to him."

It's funny, the three biggest stories on CFB Live today are, in order, "Hugh Freeze Resigns, Ole Miss Fallout, and Matt Rhule & New Baylor."

From Rape Fans:

"I haven't forgotten media people raving about what a great fit Art Briles was for Baylor with his down home Texan ways and his wide open spread offense. Then he made the "mistake" of beating UT/OU more than once a decade and actually competing for and winning Big 12 Championships which isn't "supposed to happen". All of a sudden he's more evil than satan and we conveniently have "systemic culture issues" that are the equal of Sandusky at Penn State. If Rhule ultimately makes the same "mistake" don't be surprised if something similar eventually happens to him."

Exactly I mean ever College and College Football Team has hundreds of rapes by football players, Title IX violations, girls claiming rape, etc. Why is poor Baylor being singled out it happens everywhere. It couldn't be Baylor or their fault they are so religious and moral nothing bad happens in Waco it has to be Texas, OU, Tech etc. In the criminal defense world isn't this the ABC of defense Anybody But my Client? I think almost every person at Baylor believes they did nothing wrong and this is all some witch hunt and no one understands why everyone hates them? Even if they did anything wrong, which clearly they didn't, they did more than anyone else to fix the fake problems. No what else does Baylor need to do? You can't argue with the circular false logic. Let them keep thinking the way they think. Group Think is the best hope we have of Baylor self destructing and they are still doing it big time. From now on just play along with Baylor play book.

Baylor had some bad stuff happen nothing to see. They dealt with it nothing to see. It is over cleaned up nothing to see. Move on new people new Baylor all problems solved. Ignore those new Stories Prostitution, Rape, Stalking, Arrests, etc. These are just new normal problems everyone else has and now they are dealing with them just like everyone else. Baylor is Perfect again better than everyone else do to our religion.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
At this camp...do they sleep in a poop tent?
giphy.gif

Deep Purple

Driving today was first car at red light. Light turns green, I didn't immediately hit the gas, but waited maybe a three count. Guy behind lays on his horn for ten seconds as we all get moving. Then he speeds up and swerves around me aggressively doing 50+ on a 35 mph street. BU sticker on the back of car.

Terrible humans. Every last one of them. Darn them all.
Actually, I get pretty annoyed at people who don't pay attention at a red light and hesitate overlong when the light changes. The acceleration doesn't have to be instantaneous, but it should take no longer than the time required to shift your foot from the brake to the accelerator. And that's a one-count, not a three-count.

If it takes longer, the lead driver is either daydreaming or playing with his smart phone. As I said, not paying attention. Why does it matter? Because in traffic, that means somebody in line who could have otherwise made the light on green will catch it red and be forced to sit through another cycle unnecessarily. All because the lead driver took the attitude, "It's all about me, and to hell with everybody else."

I will admit that laying on your horn for 10 seconds is a richard move. If someone in front of me isn't paying attention and hesitates overlong, I just tap my horn lightly to get their attention. It always works, and avoids being a jerk like the driver in front who showed no consideration for the drivers behind.

flyfishingfrog

Actually, I get pretty annoyed at people who don't pay attention at a red light and hesitate overlong when the light changes. The acceleration doesn't have to be instantaneous, but it should take no longer than the time required to shift your foot from the brake to the accelerator. And that's a one-count, not a three-count.

If it takes longer, the lead driver is either daydreaming or playing with his smart phone. As I said, not paying attention. Why does it matter? Because in traffic, that means somebody in line who could have otherwise made the light on green will catch it red and be forced to sit through another cycle unnecessarily. All because the lead driver took the attitude, "It's all about me, and to hell with everybody else."

I will admit that laying on your horn for 10 seconds is a richard move. If someone in front of me isn't paying attention and hesitates overlong, I just tap my horn lightly to get their attention. It always works, and avoids being a jerk like the driver in front who showed no consideration for the drivers behind.
Guessing he does a 3 count to avoid getting hit by someone running a red light ...so maybe you should calm down too

Frog DJ

From Rape Fans:

I have heard this same rationale from a couple of BU alums, whose previous opinions I had found intellectually credible.

One even went so far as to say, "If Art Briles hadn't beaten UT so many times, he'd still be our head coach."

Certainly, we all have a blind spot for our alma mater, but that logic alludes me.

Go Frogs!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Guessing he does a 3 count to avoid getting hit by someone running a red light ...so maybe you should calm down too

Exactly. In my industry, most employees are required to take advanced driving courses. One of the cardinal rules is to "clear" an intersection before entering. Never assume any car approaching from another direction is going to stop. That means every intersection, but especially ones at which the light has just changed. If you can avoid it, never be the first car into the intersection. Let someone else block for you.

Frog DJ

I'll admit I can see both sides of this issue.

Very little irritates me more than missing a green light because the person in front of me isn't paying attention.

However, I was first in line at a red light with two 18-wheelers on either side of me one day, and the thought occurred to me, "If I accelerated quickly when the light turns green, I would have no way to see whether someone was running the red light from either side." Seconds later, that's exactly what happened, and that thought in my head caused me to hesitate long enough to avoid a major accident.

I choose to believe that was the voice of God in my head, but whether you share that interpretation or not it does give pause...

Go Frogs!

CountryFrog

I have heard this same rationale from a couple of BU alums, whose previous opinions I had found intellectually credible.

One even went so far as to say, "If Art Briles hadn't beaten UT so many times, he'd still be our head coach."

Certainly, we all have a blind spot for our alma mater, but that logic alludes me.

Go Frogs!
Briles really didn't even beat UT very many times, did he?

Silly Baylor

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Do Baylor fans realize that TCU has beaten Texas more since we joined the Big 12?

Even better: (NCAA all time recognized wins)

Texas 886
Oklahoma 861
West Virginia 727
TCU 627
Baylor 581
Kansas 579
Oklahoma State 565
Texas Tech 551
Iowa State 513
Kansas State 509

Hopefully Kansas will move past Baylor this year, and if Baylor has to vacate wins, maybe they can drop two spots very quickly.