• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

CountryFrog

Well, she's flat wrong in the tweet at issue.
Even if what you're saying is true (and I have no idea what ALL the facts are on that specific case) then that would make Brenda wrong about one Baylor issue, and Baylor wrong about approximately 278 Baylor issues over the last few years.

That's not to mention all the moronic Baylor fans who have tweeted incorrect things about all these situations that have to number in the 10s of thousands by now.

She's got a long way to go before she catches up with all those people's mistakes.

Frog-in-law1995

Even if what you're saying is true (and I have no idea what ALL the facts are on that specific case) then that would make Brenda wrong about one Baylor issue, and Baylor wrong about approximately 278 Baylor issues over the last few years.

That's not to mention all the moronic Baylor fans who have tweeted incorrect things about all these situations that have to number in the 10s of thousands by now.

She's got a long way to go before she catches up with all those people's mistakes.

I agree. Don't read this as me supporting Baylor. I just think Brenda needs to heed the maxim "less is more."

Wexahu

Maybe, but I'm getting tired of her act. She needs to just go away for a little while and let things play out a bit. I hate Baylor too but at this point she's overdoing it.

LSU Game Attendee

Until Rami is officially run off to another school, I'm keeping this on my angst-radar. The temptation will be strong to welcome back an experienced o-lineman. Anyways, by all accounts he wast just subjected to entirely inconsistent accusations by some perverted little tart.

YA

The brother (street agent) of Mr. Blanchard is the one threatening to sue. I remember him from this board and other TCU boards being a total ahole to TCU fans and his BS. The whole family is trash and criminal.

Last edited:

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
The brother (street agent) of Mr. Howard is the one threatening to sue. I remember him from this board and other TCU boards being a total ahole to TCU fans and his BS. The whole family is trash and criminal.

Holden Steele wannabe?

Lone Frog

The brother (street agent) of Mr. Howard is the one threatening to sue. I remember him from this board and other TCU boards being a total ahole to TCU fans and his BS. The whole family is trash and criminal.

Blanchard. And yeah, I remember him too. Useless little pile of boat.

CountryFrog

Maybe, but I'm getting tired of her act. She needs to just go away for a little while and let things play out a bit. I hate Baylor too but at this point she's overdoing it.
Maybe.

Or maybe if more people like Brenda had been over doing it years ago then this Baylor mess might have received more widespread criticism sooner, and potentially could've been stopped before a few of the victims became victims.

You can disagree with the way she does it, but her goal is to bring as much attention as possible to every incident so that maybe it can result in one less victim. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who have to be hit in the face with this stuff about 10,000 times before they actually start to care about it, and there is no place where the people exemplify this more so than Waco, TX.

Wexahu

Maybe.

Or maybe if more people like Brenda had been over doing it years ago then this Baylor mess might have received more widespread criticism sooner, and potentially could've been stopped before a few of the victims became victims.

You can disagree with the way she does it, but her goal is to bring as much attention as possible to every incident so that maybe it can result in one less victim. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who have to be hit in the face with this stuff about 10,000 times before they actually start to care about it, and there is no place where the people exemplify this more so than Waco, TX.

I'm not so sure about that, I think it may be so that she can get as much attention as possible. I agree though, it's a touchy subject, if some of what she is doing to bringing more attention to the issue, then it's good I guess. At this point a lot of this seems like piling on though on her part just to keep herself relevant.