• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

We should fund raise for Brenda! The only reason Baylor has done anything is due to media, bad PR, and investigations of Baylor. Baylor keeps spouting the lie we fired three big people we threw money at the problem all is well move on.

At TCU this clown would have been kicked out of school and off the team both quickly. Baylor football player not so much. I bet title 9 never interviewed the victim the girl. At Baylor they think the victim is the football player which is the problem. Officers witnessing a criminal act and they don't prosecute give me a break.

LSU Game Attendee

Maybe.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who have to be hit in the face with this stuff about 10,000 times before they actually start to care about it, and there is no place where the people exemplify this more so than Waco, TX.

Yep! Until Baylor demonstrates an approach other than obfuscation to run out the clock and trial-balloon-floating to find its max acceptable slime level, that institution deserves max heat, all the time.

All their moves have plainly been to protect their Baylor-Golden calves of football (quasi)success and facade of religious wholesomeness.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
BT throwing fire.

And here's some guys that work for da suit, just in case, ya know, if ya need some persuading....

http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/the-sopranos.jpg?w=680
the-sopranos.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Driving today was first car at red light. Light turns green, I didn't immediately hit the gas, but waited maybe a three count. Guy behind lays on his horn for ten seconds as we all get moving. Then he speeds up and swerves around me aggressively doing 50+ on a 35 mph street. BU sticker on the back of car.

Tertible humans. Every last one of them. Darn them all.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Driving today was first car at red light. Let get turns green, I didn't immediately hit the gas, but waited maybe a three count. Guy behind lays on his horn for ten seconds as we all get moving. Then he speeds up and swerves around me aggressively doing 50+ on a 35 mph street. BU sticker on the back of car.

He sounds turnt up

AroundWorldFrog

Driving today was first car at red light. Light turns green, I didn't immediately hit the gas, but waited maybe a three count. Guy behind lays on his horn for ten seconds as we all get moving. Then he speeds up and swerves around me aggressively doing 50+ on a 35 mph street. BU sticker on the back of car.

In a hurry to go rape something.

Tertible humans. Every last one of them. Darn them all.[

Sick [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] all Baylor People. The guy interviewing Kiffin is named Hummer? Wow the humor just keeps cumming.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
From Rape Fans:

"I haven't forgotten media people raving about what a great fit Art Briles was for Baylor with his down home Texan ways and his wide open spread offense. Then he made the "mistake" of beating UT/OU more than once a decade and actually competing for and winning Big 12 Championships which isn't "supposed to happen". All of a sudden he's more evil than satan and we conveniently have "systemic culture issues" that are the equal of Sandusky at Penn State. If Rhule ultimately makes the same "mistake" don't be surprised if something similar eventually happens to him."

Chongo94

From Rape Fans:

"I haven't forgotten media people raving about what a great fit Art Briles was for Baylor with his down home Texan ways and his wide open spread offense. Then he made the "mistake" of beating UT/OU more than once a decade and actually competing for and winning Big 12 Championships which isn't "supposed to happen". All of a sudden he's more evil than satan and we conveniently have "systemic culture issues" that are the equal of Sandusky at Penn State. If Rhule ultimately makes the same "mistake" don't be surprised if something similar eventually happens to him."

goodfellas-laugh-Henry-Hill.gif