• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Exactly what every Baylor alum, staff member, rapist, and twitter troll wants to happen. Wait it out and they'll go away is what they're hoping for.

My point exactly if we go along with that false deception Baylor believes wholeheartedly this scandal will never go away. Every time anything goes wrong the media and activist will hammer Baylor they will lie cheat steal and this will kill them slowly.

mcdaddy

Even better: (NCAA all time recognized wins)

Texas 886
Oklahoma 861
West Virginia 727
TCU 627
Baylor 581
Kansas 579
Oklahoma State 565
Texas Tech 551
Iowa State 513
Kansas State 509

Hopefully Kansas will move past Baylor this year, and if Baylor has to vacate wins, maybe they can drop two spots very quickly.
Let's be fair, that's a lot of wins for Baylor considering they started football in 2011.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I'm hoping for a sentence of 20 years for the kidnapping, plus another 25 for the destination.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article163184838.html

I'm very hopeful this is a sign of things to come for Sam U's retrial. He's betting big that the Waco jury is going to believe his victim-blaming defense. Similar to the rapist in the linked article, I'm sure he'll reject any plea deal. I really, really hope the BU filth that has permeated the media will help the Waco jury and judge get over their natural inclination to cut a BU football player some slack.

Deep Purple

Bingo. Kids were In the car and I wasn't positive a car approaching was going to stop.
Understandable. A little context would have helped.

I really wasn't talking about people like you, who are just reacting cautiously to a potential danger. I was talking about people who go into a daze at a red light or become so absorbed in their phone, they never notice when the light changes.

flyfishingfrog

I'll admit I can see both sides of this issue.

Very little irritates me more than missing a green light because the person in front of me isn't paying attention.

However, I was first in line at a red light with two 18-wheelers on either side of me one day, and the thought occurred to me, "If I accelerated quickly when the light turns green, I would have no way to see whether someone was running the red light from either side." Seconds later, that's exactly what happened, and that thought in my head caused me to hesitate long enough to avoid a major accident.

I choose to believe that was the voice of God in my head, but whether you share that interpretation or not it does give pause...

Go Frogs!
There is a difference between being the first guy in line at a red light and counting to 3 before going into the intersection - and being the 5th guy in line and not going immediately when the car in front of you goes.