• The KillerFrogs

Your Win Has No Integrity

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
When you begin to troll, keep it simple. Use tried and true things like, "your team sucks, you don't play anybody", you know, things like that. Maybe throw in "your coach is a jerk" or a "your QB has red hair".

Then, once you get good at it, you can start to attack individual posters and such. Maybe attack their spelling or grammar. Then move up to their education.

One sign of a bad troll is other posters actually giving you tips on how to improve your trolling ability. So go ahead, try again. And this time - make us MAD. I want to you make me feel bad about winning the Rose Bowl, dang it.

Use more CAPS to REALLY EMPHASIZE what an idiot you really ARE. Also, be sure to MISSPEL some wurdz and throw in more !!!!! NOW you are TROLING like a KING!!!!!

BABYFACE

Why? Because my opinion is different? I just prefer good, honest football. I've been watching football my whole life, I know what I'm talking about.

Seriously, I have no effing idea what you are talking about?
The game was undecided until about a minute left in the game, then TCU took a knee twice. The Frogs had to stop a 2 pt. conversion, recover an onside kick, and pick up a first down in the last two minutes of the game.

You are truly the most football retarded person ever, if you think your comments make any sense or have any merit.

dweller

Why? Because my opinion is different? I just prefer good, honest football. I've been watching football my whole life, I know what I'm talking about.
I recognize the prose.............you are the same lame brained idiot that was on here for the last month wanting to boycott the Rose Bowl to protest the BCS. Crawl back under your rock until you develop a whole brain......that will allow you to be a half wit. :cool:

FinanceFrog

I recognize the prose.............you are the same lame brained idiot that was on here for the last month wanting to boycott the Rose Bowl to protest the BCS. Crawl back under your rock until you develop a whole brain......that will allow you to be a half wit. :cool:

burn

tcudoc

tumblr_lalz81Hsji1qbny87o1_400.jpg

I like turtles.

Latest posts