• The KillerFrogs

Your Win Has No Integrity

secrets

Ya know, if you want to win and you're truly better, that's great for you. However, winning like THAT is so unsportsmanlike. Real Texans win because they are truly better and are confident enough to take the chance to win it right because they are better, not because they run the clock.

It makes sense logically to run the clock, but the integrity of the win is slightly tarnished in the process. I just feel it would mean more if it was earned, not defaulted.

screetch

So, how was everyone's trip home? My plane was delayed (got in at 2 a.m.), my luggage lost and my car wouldn't start when I finally landed. But it was totally worth it.

HFrog1999

What's the psychological reason behind attacking the greatness of others? Is it a sad desire for attention? Is it the realization that one is insignificant?

Ya know, if you want to win and you're truly better, that's great for you. However, winning like THAT is so unsportsmanlike. Real Texans win because they are truly better and are confident enough to take the chance to win it right because they are better, not because they run the clock.

It makes sense logically to run the clock, but the integrity of the win is slightly tarnished in the process. I just feel it would mean more if it was earned, not defaulted.

Dude, learn how to troll. That was just pathetic. Go to one of the SEC boards. They're pretty good at it. You could learn there.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
So, how was everyone's trip home? My plane was delayed (got in at 2 a.m.), my luggage lost and my car wouldn't start when I finally landed. But it was totally worth it.
My trip home was ok. Not much traffic on 820. Stopped at Fox & Hound to tell a Razorback fan personally that there is no way they could have beaten TCU. Of course, I was only watching 20 minutes away, so unremarkable trip was probably a given.

And today I had some soda for lunch, nothing more.

Portland Frog

I have no idea what this person is talking about. Seriously.

I don't get it. What are you implying!!???

When you begin to troll, keep it simple. Use tried and true things like, "your team sucks, you don't play anybody", you know, things like that. Maybe throw in "your coach is a jerk" or a "your QB has red hair".

Then, once you get good at it, you can start to attack individual posters and such. Maybe attack their spelling or grammar. Then move up to their education.

One sign of a bad troll is other posters actually giving you tips on how to improve your trolling ability. So go ahead, try again. And this time - make us MAD. I want to you make me feel bad about winning the Rose Bowl, dang it.

Latest posts