• The KillerFrogs

Your Opinion of Boschini's actions

How do you feel Boschini's statements to the Big East?

• Total voters

BSUFAN9999

"Marinatto sought to end speculation that TCU is considering the Big 12, telling reporters that chancellor Victor Boschini, Jr. "told us over and over how much he wants this conference to move forward. There was no wavering at all from him."

Oct. 3

aebrown22

"Marinatto sought to end speculation that TCU is considering the Big 12, telling reporters that chancellor Victor Boschini, Jr. "told us over and over how much he wants this conference to move forward. There was no wavering at all from him."

Oct. 3

This was before we had an invite. Of course we were unwavering at that point. Same with Louisville, and I guarantee they accept a XII invite if offered. Non-issue.

Screaming Flea

This is one of funniest post and polls we've seen on FFF. We have an obvious Boise State fan who appears to be a teenager, known b/c of the content of this poll. In this slanted poll which he contrived points to his disappointment and jealously.

Take heart youngster, BSu is not out of the picture yet.

fanatical frog

Chancellor Boschini should issue a new statement...." The TCU family was exhiliarated at the time of joining the Big East Conference. We were given to believe and had trusted at the time that the BEast was committed to remaining not only viable but strong and that the basketball only members would not be allowed to undermine efforts to strengthen the league. We know now that trust was misplaced. The leadership of this great University has an obligation to act in the best interests of the University at all times. In joining the Big XII Conference we have met that obligation. No further comment will be made today."

rynosdad

I would bet if BSU got a call today from the B12 with an offer for BSU to join the conference your AD and president would run to your administrative folks so fast that anyone in their path would be covered in the heel dust!

BSUFAN9999

I would bet if BSU got a call today from the B12 with an offer for BSU to join the conference your AD and president would run to your administrative folks so fast that anyone in their path would be covered in the heel dust!

Absolutely. But I also expect Kustra to be honest with Thompson.

froginaustin

:wacko:

So honest is what makes you happy?

And not honest is what you don't like?

Jeez, for awhile I thought TCU fans enjoyed a monopoly on the entitlement, participation-medal, I'm-the-center-of-the-world generation.

Limey Frog

None of us on this board, least of all some Boise fan, has any way of knowing that Boschini and Del Conte weren't privately 100% honest with Marinatto. I have no idea, but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they privately let the BE office know that discussions were being conducted and that TCU wanted to both see the BE move forward and consider the Bevo 10 if offered. That would only have been telling Marinatto what he already could have figured out in about 5 seconds of contemplation anyway. How do you know that TCU didn't do exactly that?

BSUFAN9999

:wacko:

So honest is what makes you happy?

And not honest is what you don't like?

Jeez, for awhile I thought TCU fans enjoyed a monopoly on the entitlement, participation-medal, I'm-the-center-of-the-world generation.

Maybe I am different....but I expect all who lead me to have integrity. This isn't a TCU thing for me. This is a Boschini thing. If that is how he leads, I think you are better off without him.

Otherwise, you know how to tell when a TCU alum is lying....

TheMateo

This is one of funniest post and polls we've seen on FFF. We have an obvious Boise State fan who appears to be a teenager, known b/c of the content of this poll. In this slanted poll which he contrived points to his disappointment and jealously.

I was thinking the same thing. The poll is written in such a way that any response, other than Marinatto lying, makes Boschini look bad. I will abstain from voting and continue lurking the forums.

HFrog1999

Maybe I am different....but I expect all who lead me to have integrity. This isn't a TCU thing for me. This is a Boschini thing. If that is how he leads, I think you are better off without him.

Otherwise, you know how to tell when a TCU alum is lying....

I strongly advise you to never play Poker with any TCU alums.

BSUFAN9999

Either Marinnato is lying. Or Boschini was lying.

This is more about wondering if anyone gives a damn about reputation, ethics, and integrity....

And no, I am not a teenager.

HFrog1999

Either Marinnato is lying. Or Boschini was lying.

This is more about wondering if anyone gives a damn about reputation, ethics, and integrity....

And no, I am not a teenager.

When was it ever indicated that Boschini would turn down an invitation to the Big 12? Of course we were committed to the Big East, until a better offer came. Just like any intellegent worker is committed to their job until a better job comes along.

Also, TCU hasn't even accepted yet. So before you start dragging a man's name through the mud, maybe you should wait until the smoke clears. Or, how about this, why don't you refrain from trying to damage someone's reputation on the internet with anonymous postings?:rolleyes: