• The KillerFrogs

Wow. Baylorfans...

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 22 2010, 04:58 PM) [snapback]548805[/snapback]
Let them do what they do best, be losers.

I never want to see a team get kicked to the curb like we did, but when you read crap like that (and that's only the tip of the iceberg over there), it makes me wonder...

Trelvis

I dont even know why people visit that board. Its full of delusional Baylor fans who actually think they are relevant.

dannyfrog

Losers don't compare to Briles himself. Just look at the track record at Houston, what was it two or three wins above .500? And look at the bang up job he has done in Waco with his one player team. The entire team rides on the shoulders of RGIII.

froginaustin

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 22 2010, 03:05 PM) [snapback]548811[/snapback]
I dont even know why people visit that board. Its full of delusional Baylor fans who actually think they are relevant.

I personally make it a point not to rubberneck at traffic accidents.

And I like comedy.

dannyfrog

QUOTE(jack the weed @ Apr 22 2010, 03:11 PM) [snapback]548816[/snapback]
Any one of those goobs would give a left lug-nut to have GCP as coach, period.

+1

You can actually sense the jealousy hanging in the air on that board.

neutral observer

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Apr 22 2010, 03:02 PM) [snapback]548807[/snapback]
It'll only make it hurt worse when we pummell them on Sept. 18. When the players read that crap, they'll personally take it out on the cubbies.

Hopefully! But a healthy Robert Griffin can be a concern! He is an excellent athlete!

JimSwinkLives!

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 22 2010, 04:15 PM) [snapback]548819[/snapback]
Wow, those characters over there would be a great make up for a new tribe in Avatar 2. They are unlike anything I have seen. Truly delusional.

GDU went to law school there, so there's proof of the delusional charactersitic of the place.

froginaustin

QUOTE(JimSwinkLives! @ Apr 22 2010, 03:17 PM) [snapback]548820[/snapback]
GDU went to law school there, so there's proof of the delusional charactersitic of the place.

And maybe the "regrets" letters GDU received from other law schools?

Seriously though, Baylor has a first rate law school (this from a UTx law grad). Lots of good lawyers from that school, particularly litigators.

Opintel

Moderators
Waco...the home of seriously frustrated football fans. Always looking for someone or something to belittle in a futile attempt to raise their (perceived) position in the "pecking order".

Sad. There must be a reason for it, but it escapes me. I really hope we crush them in September. That will give them some fuel for the upcoming winter, you know, to help keep them warm. :tongue:

JimSwinkLives!

QUOTE(froginaustin @ Apr 22 2010, 04:22 PM) [snapback]548823[/snapback]
And maybe the "regrets" letters GDU received from other law schools?

Seriously though, Baylor has a first rate law school (this from a UTx law grad). Lots of good lawyers from that school, particularly litigators.

Agree. My brother graduated from law school there as well and he turned out OK. My wife and I chose to go elsewhere for our legal education, but I've got nothing against BU's law school.

FROGDADDY

I've never before read the Baylor board until following the above link. I'd always thought that the SMU board was the worst I've ever seen. It's not even close, the Baylor board is the worst.

gdu

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 22 2010, 09:05 PM) [snapback]548811[/snapback]

It's hilarious. If you are ever having a bad day, click on over there and you will def. feel better.

gdu

QUOTE(JimSwinkLives! @ Apr 22 2010, 09:17 PM) [snapback]548820[/snapback]

Not sure what you think I am delusional about. I know people here don't like me.

There are several Baylor attorneys on here though.

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 22 2010, 05:59 PM) [snapback]548832[/snapback]
I've never before read the Baylor board until following the above link. I'd always thought that the SMU board was the worst I've ever seen. It's not even close, the Baylor board is the worst.

My apologies for introducing you to that mess. You'll never be the same again.