• The KillerFrogs

Wow. Baylorfans...

Frog89

QUOTE(neutral observer @ Apr 22 2010, 04:15 PM) [snapback]548818[/snapback]
Hopefully! But a healthy Robert Griffin can be a concern! He is an excellent athlete!

I'm actually thinking SMU (in Dallas) will be a more competitive game this year, whether Baylor has Griffin or not. Despite having the crutch of the Big XII to lean on with recruits, Baylor has yet to earn even one year of legit Big XII status with their performance on the field, at least in football. They've ridden on one huge coat tail throughout their entire existence in the Big XII. That's a pretty amazing accomplishment considering how many years they've been able to pitch their conference to their high school prospects. It says a lot about the university, the city and the overall football program to not be able to successfully leverage that into at least a couple of winning seasons.

Come spy all you want, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not convinced they could beat TCU if the Frogs gave them their playbook.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 22 2010, 05:01 PM) [snapback]548834[/snapback]
It's hilarious. If you are ever having a bad day, click on over there and you will def. feel better.

I agree. Between Statman and The Old Bear... that place is awesome.

These current conference expansion scenarios have finally hit Waco.

The reality of no longer being under the protective umbrella of Ann

Richards has finally come home to roost. Resulting in a state of panic

and dismay at the mere thought of being among the unchosen. Totally

priceless!....:biggrin:

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(Pure Purple @ Apr 22 2010, 06:27 PM) [snapback]548859[/snapback]
These current conference expansion scenarios have finally hit Waco.

The reality of no longer being under the protective umbrella of Ann

Richards has finally come home to roost.

I'm glad that hag of an old bitty is gone. Some may not agree with me, but that is just my opinion.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I love how Froglaw had the last laugh when the on-the-field success gets brought up. Three hours later... crickets.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 22 2010, 10:06 PM) [snapback]548942[/snapback]
We know we suck at football, doesn't make Patterson's comment anymore normal...

You've got pretty thin skins too if that little comment gets you guys so worked up.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 22 2010, 10:06 PM) [snapback]548942[/snapback]
We know we suck at football, doesn't make Patterson's comment anymore normal...

Yeah, he's the first coach to say something like that. Morons.

BaylorHistory

I just thought it was odd that he mentioned Baylor ahead of OSU. I doubt Patterson will hold any part of his offensive game back during the OSU game because he doesn't want Baylor to see it. So what's the point of us sneaking into your practice. It would be different if we were your first game.

Trelvis

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 23 2010, 03:34 AM) [snapback]548968[/snapback]
I just thought it was odd that he mentioned Baylor ahead of OSU. I doubt Patterson will hold any part of his offensive game back during the OSU game because he doesn't want Baylor to see it. So what's the point of us sneaking into your practice. It would be different if we were your first game.

Well I am pretty sure Patterson held back parts of the offense last year until the BYU and Utah games. I know he has done it in the past.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 22 2010, 10:34 PM) [snapback]548968[/snapback]

Doubt many OSU fans made the trip from Corvalis....Gaylor on the other hand. Can't wait to mash you green d bags AGAIN!!!

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 22 2010, 10:40 PM) [snapback]548977[/snapback]
we are not Utah or BYU.

Now that's the truth. Gaylor fan with some sense....say it ain't so.

Trelvis

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 23 2010, 03:40 AM) [snapback]548977[/snapback]
Right, but he won't be holding back anything for Baylor...we are not Utah or BYU.

We know, you are far worse.

BaylorHistory

Right...which means it would be odd to mention us in that way. Since we will surely see the same if not more of your offense/defense when you play OSU then when you play us. So why would we send spies to a scrimmage?

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Apr 22 2010, 10:44 PM) [snapback]548986[/snapback]
Right...which means it would be odd to mention us in that way. Since we will surely see the same if not more of your offense/defense when you play OSU then when you play us. So why would we send spies to a scrimmage?

Because you want to know what a WINNER looks like?

Trelvis

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Apr 23 2010, 03:45 AM) [snapback]548990[/snapback]
Because you want to know what a WINNER looks like?

That, or they just needed to get out of Waco for a little bit.