• The KillerFrogs

Who Starts at Left Tackle?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
get an offer from Tcu...Tcu saw that ...Tcu defenders ...allowed Tcu ...Tcu got only ... Tcu in this year's... Tcu needs two ...Tcu coaches would prefer...Tcu coaches cant find ...Tcu is chock... who is Tcu looking at? ... reconsider if Tcu offers... passing games (like Tcu) had any...when Tcu desperately needs... I see Tcu getting... I also see Tcu getting

Dear Aggie Analyst:

Do you see the pattern here? No, I'm not talking about ending a statement with a preposition. I'm talking about proper capitalization. What we have here is a failure to comprehend two constants in English grammar; one capitalizes acronyms, and one especially capitalizes the name of Christ. Now, before you make a bunch of conclusions about me being some sort of Bible thumper, I'm really not. But, I do have enough faith and appreciation of the Lord to capitalize His name. I know you've been working hard to master the caps key and the caps lock key, but you need to work a little harder. I know that if I find this lack of manners offensive, there are others on here who are equally offended. Of course, if you'd care to shut up completely, that would be OK as well.

Gunner

That would not surprise me at all. Horn has the meanest of temperaments, more than all the others. I hope you are right because that would mean he improved enough to outshine Olson. Still think Dunbar will step up when it becomes crucial.

Wouldn't it be nice if he did, and we had Dunbar and Horn at the offensive tackles...

You will be able to tell if you see a TE(Brock) lined up next to left tackle, repeatedly. Will he(Dunbar) need help?

Just got to hope we did the right evaluations on these guys, in the beginning..

Rose Bowl

From watching the spring game Horn is going to be good, just needs seasoning. I would like Dunbar to win the LT spot because I think he's more athletic and much bigger but Olsen is more experienced. The talent is there just got to do it.

Gunner

Dunbar is 20 pounds bigger than Olson. Horn is 15 pounds bigger than Dunbar.

Surprising how Horn has blown up, although he was plenty big when we got him. Horn is 320. You gotta' like that. Think you really need those real big guys.

Wonder if they have heard on Fabuluje's eligibility?

asleep003

Dear Aggie Analyst:

Now, before you make a bunch of conclusions about me being some sort of Bible thumper, I'm really not. But, I do have enough faith and appreciation of the Lord to capitalize His name. I know you've been working hard to master the caps key and the caps lock key, but you need to work a little harder.

So "the Lord" is a he... not a she...both ... or neither..?.. as do not have your knowledge about these things.

Cheers!

asleep003

So "the Lord" is a he... not a she...both ... or neither..?.. as do not have your knowledge about these things.

Cheers!

Sorry PurpleFrawg, if there was any confusion > ... Wanted to reconfirm we were not talking about Lord Canterbury/Lord Byron/ or Lord of the Rings; But The Lord ... right.?. As I never noticed Angst using Lord/God/or Christ in his # 36 post you responded to nor recalling him using those terms in other posts... could be wrong... nor am I Allah(used by Islam, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Baba'is, Eastern Catholic Christians, and also the Sikihs).
American Heritage Dictionary and Chambers Dictionary >... Lord . God.
Gospel of Luke, which records Jesus being approached by "one of his deciples" with a request to teach them " to pray as John taught his deciples".
Lords Prayer does begin with "Our Father who art..."
Other names of the Lords Prayer... "Pater Noster"..."Our Father".

Cheers!

Jesus Christ

Cheers!

I suggest you find out, or be sure you are wearing an A-rated heat and fire protection suit on your dying day (no I don't know when that day is.)

Revelation 3:15-16: "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth."

Also, read my sig line for additional info on your question.

I would say see you later, but not sure that is the case.

asleep003

I suggest you find out, or be sure you are wearing an A-rated heat and fire protection suit on your dying day (no I don't know when that day is.)

Revelation 3:15-16: "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth."

Also, read my sig line for additional info on your question.

I would say see you later, but not sure that is the case.

Your picture of the European version of Jesus Christ, works very well with the message of your post.... and am sure there is a great possibility, none of us will be seeing any of us in your "later"... but anything is possible and I will respect your religion of environmental choice... as I will of other's religions of their environments. Always willing to learn... as long as the fear and hate versions are spared.

God bless you!

asleep003

From watching the spring game Horn is going to be good, just needs seasoning. I would like Dunbar to win the LT spot because I think he's more athletic and much bigger but Olsen is more experienced. The talent is there just got to do it.

Hopefully Olsen works hard this summer and comes in a little bigger/ stronger, to make the position stronger/deeper.. which ever.
Cheers!