• The KillerFrogs

Who enters Transfer Portal

TX_Krötenechse

I bet we don’t lose anyone who is an actual contributor but there will be attrition. Same with Alabama, OU, New Mexico State, and every other program in the country. The portal makes it really easy for backups to look for a new spot.

at first I was really against the portal because it seemed like you’d have the blue bloods recruiting at G5 schools for stars. I’m sure some of that will happen, but so far it seems like there’s a lot more 4 and 5 star kids who are buried at Bama or wherever looking for greener pastures. I think overall it’ll be a net win for TCU.

flyfishingfrog

I bet we don’t lose anyone who is an actual contributor but there will be attrition. Same with Alabama, OU, New Mexico State, and every other program in the country. The portal makes it really easy for backups to look for a new spot.

at first I was really against the portal because it seemed like you’d have the blue bloods recruiting at G5 schools for stars. I’m sure some of that will happen, but so far it seems like there’s a lot more 4 and 5 star kids who are buried at Bama or wherever looking for greener pastures. I think overall it’ll be a net win for TCU.
Definitely been opposite of what I expected- A lot more backups leaving top tier programs for starting roles at other schools than stars at smaller schools being recruited to come to be the guy at State U

PurpleBlood87

There is no parking garage near the South end Zone. You mean the North end zone?

North end zone. Sorry posted after a long day that included a drive to Abilene for a high school playoff game. Southlake Carroll is pretty good but I dont think they can handle Duncanville. Scary thing is the Dragons qb is a sophomore and the rb is a freshman.

Frog-in-law1995

Definitely been opposite of what I expected- A lot more backups leaving top tier programs for starting roles at other schools than stars at smaller schools being recruited to come to be the guy at State U

5ngJzwU.gif

flyfishingfrog

So you thought that the portal would result in #2 guys at tOSU and Bama leaving for lesser schools more than a USC or Michigan using it to poach the star qb or rb from a MWC/AAC school when their original guy failed to deliver?

If so, you are more omniscient than Nick Saban also evidently based on his recent comments...

Frog-in-law1995