• The KillerFrogs

Who enters Transfer Portal

Sebastian S

transfer portal should only be open in the off season.

no one knows how the season will end, why not wait and maybe your number will be called.

Christcu

Who enters the Transfer Portal? Those who don't want to be a Horned Frog.
Shciess them....go play in Dallas or Waco but don't come back to Cow Town wearing any Purple.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
ENTER THE PORTAL!

tumblr_oqmc256Tms1rjkjhfo2_500.gifv

Honestly, between the portal and recruiting news I expect this off-season will be a beating if you let it get to you.

JugbandFrog

Unfortunately how many season ticket holders could tell you our OC’s name? They know we lose but don’t know why. Losing is why there weren’t many seats filled today. Doesn’t matter why to them
Oh, even the casual Frog fan knows to use Cumbie as a curse word.

When I sat in the Club Section that one time...

I heard his name numerous times in fits of anger. An old man raised his cane and shook it at field yelling Cumbie in between puffs of oxygen

Moose Stuff

I’ll take a stab at realistic transfer portal candidates..... George Ellis, D Davis, A Davis, J Stephens, M Barkley, K Hollins, B Bowen, A Lynn, J Sandy..... not trying to make a negative comment about any of them, just making an observation that these are guys who either don’t play as much as they probably want to or don’t play as well as the staff probably wants them to. I also took into account that all of them but Bowen aren’t from Texas. I bet I’m right on at least one of this group.

Froggish

I’ll take a stab at realistic transfer portal candidates..... George Ellis, D Davis, A Davis, J Stephens, M Barkley, K Hollins, B Bowen, A Lynn, J Sandy..... not trying to make a negative comment about any of them, just making an observation that these are guys who either don’t play as much as they probably want to or don’t play as well as the staff probably wants them to. I also took into account that all of them but Bowen aren’t from Texas. I bet I’m right on at least one of this group.

Probably an accurate list...The only guys who really contributed was Lynn and Sandy. Both Davis kids and Stephens got ample opportunities and underperformed. Stephens somehow finished his 2nd year in the system and still looks nothing more than an athlete. I’ve seen HS freshman run crisper routes. He just doesn’t have the instincts or skill set for the offensive side of the ball.

Froginbedford

Can’t get worse next year so that excites me

Oh, but it can...0-9 in conference and 1-11 on the season (counting on the gimme with Prairie View A&M, but a nail-biter)....Yes, younger fans, it has happened, and can happen again....That's what football do at many schools....

I'm not sure about what staff changes should be made, but I'm not liking the direction the program is going....Seeing similarities to the 1960s when the Frogs were a middle-achieving team and after 1972 plummeted to 3-8 in 1973 and bottomed out in 1976, bounced up to 3-8 in 1982...A few 1980s bright spots (1984, 8-4, but lost the last three games), 5-6 in 1987 and again in 1990 (but lost the last 5 games), 7-4 in 1991, 7-5 quinto-championship....No one believed after the 0-0 tie with Air Force in 1959 Bluebonnet Bowl that TCU would not be among the elite in the following 37 years....

Too much memory in my banks to be comfortable with our current direction....I'm not a pro analyst and can't diagnose the disease and can't prescribe the antidote....I just know we are in precipitous times....

Double D

Tier 1
There is no parking garage near the South end Zone. You mean the North end zone?

Lynn's family parks in the garage near the south end zone and I say hello to him when he goes by with his parents. He seems pretty happy at TCU.
Rode the elevator up with him and his family after the SMU game and he said losing that game hurt because it was SMU. Seems like a good kid and his family is very nice.

Moose Stuff

Lynn's family parks in the garage near the south end zone and I say hello to him when he goes by with his parents. He seems pretty happy at TCU.
Rode the elevator up with him and his family after the SMU game and he said losing that game hurt because it was SMU. Seems like a good kid and his family is very nice.

To be clear those were all 110% guesses. I have zero reason to believe anyone on that list is transferring.

4 Oaks Frog

Parking garages aside, when Cumbie goes, do you think there is need for concern that some of his recruits may decide to enter the portal? Say, maybe Duggan and/or Baldwin?
GO FROGS!