1. The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TooColdU, Sep 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Why can't Beth Mowins have a lightning delay?

2. Tua already has 200+ passing yards 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter??

3. Tulsa has the momentum right now..Scores and gets Okst to punt

4. what week 3 has proven so far is just how little the experts and the fans really know about how good these college teams are less than a month into the season.

heard a very good comment for a vegas guy yesterday on the radio about college football. basically start of the season everyone thinks they have a good handle on these teams but we really don't , by the time we do get a good handle we are in the back half of the season, and then when we get to the bowls we have to throw everything out.

Froggish, CountryFrog and Moose Stuff like this.
  5. BYU up 17-10 on USC

6. but usc is back ......or is stanford just dog [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

7. 3-3 stack has become the de facto def against the spread...Literally 9-10 ten teams today running it

8. It would appear they are both closer to dog [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

9. Got to give Tulsa some credit, they are getting push against Oksts def front..

10. Fact. I literally have ZERO idea if we’re any good. I think we are based on talent, but again no idea. If you told me the final tonight was 40-20 I wouldn’t be terribly surprised when you told me who won either way.

Froggish and Eight like this.
  11. OK St defense looks gassed

12. OSU defense does not look good.

13. Every team needs to run between the tackles against them..They look like they did against us last year when we pounded them

14. Tulsa 21-20. Anyone want my prediction on another game?

PurplFrawg and Chongo94 like this.
  15. This Gabriel kid for UCF, legit.

16. Someone here has a ticket for Tulsa +14 and Tulsa ML and that person is me

17. At least three Cowboy D linemen are out.

18. Didn’t you have Purdue over TCU by 12?

Moose Stuff likes this.
  19. I also have a ticket for us tonight at -1.5

20. I expect them to embarrass us in all facets of the game.