1. The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TooColdU, Sep 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. KSU will be punting with about 40 seconds left from midfield. No TO left for MSU.

hornedfrog86 likes this.
  2. TD WV. Running away with it now. 44-27

3. KSU wins. Wasn’t gonna matter but some ugly effort by MSU on the last couple plays.

QuilterFrawg likes this.
  4. No ability to manage clock there in MS.

5. Freshman mistake there by MSU QB ... don’t scramble when you’ve got no timeouts and less than a minute. Take the incomplete and stop the clock.

6. Great start for Big 12! Kansas, K State and West Virginia!

7. There is no clock in baseball except for certain Sundays.

hornedfrog86 likes this.
  8. WV wins. Big 12 staring at a potentially hugely successful weekend right now.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  9. I’m wondering if the whole attendance crisis in CFB is becoming more pronounced. I think it’s fairly rare for MSU have empty stands. I know it’s hot but there’s nobody there.

10. Is this a thing? Crisis? Honestly have no idea.

11. I would expect this game to get ugly. Or at the very least OSU is gonna score a ton of points. They’ve looked good to start the year.

12. Crisis probably strong but as far as the schools are concerned there is some worry. Attendance has been trending way down.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  13. If OSU doesn’t boat race Tulsa I’ll be surprised. I know a fair number of the Tulsa players and how they were recruited and how they feel about where they are. Was a bit surprised last week when they beat San Jose but I have no idea what San Jose has this season

14. Play of the game and possibly the weekend

Shorty likes this.
  15. TD OSU

Chuba Hubbard at 116 yards 3 1/2 minutes into the game.

16. UCF playing a freshman qb...hmmm.

netty2424 likes this.
  17. Man i wish TCU receivers would catch like UCF

Chongo94 likes this.