• The KillerFrogs

Website offers Cam Newton $1 million

talor

It is too bad this will never happen.

It is possible to beat lie detector tests, but you have to be smart or insane. Cam isn't either.

HFrog1999

Wow, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Spanish+Inquisition.jpg

BABYFACE

How stupid, if he fails he wont get the money? He has nothing to gain since he would surely fail.

Not stupid, but rather the website contest proves Cam knew all along of his father shopping his services. It is stupid to turn down a free million bucks unless you were on the take. Since he was on the take, he can't go claim his million. I think it is brilliant because it is another confirmation the Newton lied to the NCAA.

Nothing probably comes about from this, but at least those at the NCAA and Auburn get another PR [ Finebaum ] sandwich delivered to their door.

AEAfrog

Not stupid, but rather the website contest proves Cam knew all along of his father shopping his services. It is stupid to turn down a free million bucks unless you were on the take. Since he was on the take, he can't go claim his million. I think it is brilliant because it is another confirmation the Newton lied to the NCAA.

Nothing probably comes about from this, but at least those at the NCAA and Auburn get another PR [ Finebaum ] sandwich delivered to their door.

Not exactly. Lie detector tests are highly inaccurate and easily manipulated. He has nothing to gain by taking the test (people wouldn't believe it even if was shown to be truthful). The best course of action he has is to continue ignoring what happened and collect his millions in the NFL. As shown by Michael Vick, all he has to do is win and all will be forgiven.

Houston Frog

Not exactly. Lie detector tests are highly inaccurate and easily manipulated. He has nothing to gain by taking the test (people wouldn't believe it even if was shown to be truthful).

Well, unless he didn't know his dad was shopping him, then he has a million dollars to gain.

I agree with Babyface, this is a great way to throw another obvious log on the Cam Newton cheated fire

icemonkee

Lie detectors don't actually detect lies. They check heartbeat, perspiration, breathing patterns, etc. All of this can easily be manipulated.

This isnt like Dolores Umbridge spiking Cho Chang's pumpkin juice with Veritaserum.