• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Kansas State at TCU Baseball Series Preview

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Disappointing second game but glad was able to see the last few innings of the first game after the football scrimmage. Got the series anyway.

PurpleBlood87

Wish we had waited - but of course that’s because we lost the second game…

WVU swept Baylor

So taking the series against Baylor is our most direct path to getting into the B12 tourney
The Texas Tech is in a downward spiral might help. The Red Raiders still have OU and OSU on their slate. Winning that Tech series may be huge.

FrogBall09

The Texas Tech is in a downward spiral might help. The Red Raiders still have OU and OSU on their slate. Winning that Tech series may be huge.
I hear ya but 2 games is a lot to make up with only 6 left - hopefully they get swept at least once

Feel like losing game 3 Saturday is going to bite us in the bum

Last edited:

hometown frog

I hear ya but 2 games is a lot to make up with only 6 left - hopefully they get swept at least once

Feel like losing game 3 Saturday is going to bite us in the bum
Yeah. I think catching Tech is an inside straight w 3 of the cards we need already in the muck.

Think the thing that saves us (and this goes with us having to sweep Baylor this week, which is a whole nuther post…) is that BU and UCF play each other to finish the season out. So each game is an L for one of the two teams we need to lose the most to make the Conf tournament.