• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

Double V

Maybe so, but as soon as I can post the tape you will look like an [Craig James].

Well screetch, sorry for calling you an idiot, I have no idea if you are or not. You are, however, wrong on this one. Waymon absolutely did not return to the game. Good luck finding that tape.

Frog-in-law1995

Well screetch, sorry for calling you an idiot, I have no idea if you are or not. You are, however, wrong on this one. Waymon absolutely did not return to the game. Good luck finding that tape.

Somebody wearing James' jersey was standing to Pachall's right for the kneel-downs. I just pulled it up on the DVR.

Edit: Here's a pic (I tried to center James):
imagezpf.jpg

YCBJ Frog

do athletes wear this to prevent acl injury or to protect it from another?

donjoy-armor-fullforce-acl-knee-brace.jpg

That brace is specifically designed to protect the ACL. When the ACL tears, the Tibia slides anteriorly, and the femur posteriorly, relative to each other. Bracing each against moving those directions protects the ACL. The posterior tibial brave behind the knee is pretty extraneous, since nothing rigid keeps the Femur from moving forward relative to the Tibia, but maybe it helps keep the brace from sliding down.

Anyway, the one 24 hour period that I don't check killerfrogs in weeks, and this happens. Son of a (mating between GDU & Native Frog) darn.

Best of luck, WJ. Hopefully this thread helps you realize what you mean to the fans and to this program.

Ron Swanson

I know that Waymon and BJ were listed at the same height/weight as freshman, but those two guys aren't/weren't built similarly. Someone pull up the photo of Waymon's signing day ceremony, dude was built like a brick poophouse.

I love BJ's (ha) potential, think he's gonna make a great back, but think they are different types of runners (based on the little I've seen of BJ)

itsalizard

I know that Waymon and BJ were listed at the same height/weight as freshman, but those two guys aren't/weren't built similarly. Someone pull up the photo of Waymon's signing day ceremony, dude was built like a brick poophouse.

I love BJ's (ha) potential, think he's gonna make a great back, but think they are different types of runners (based on the little I've seen of BJ)
A simple look at the thighs. Waymon is a shorther Earl Campbell. I don't think we have another back that would have converted that 4th down when WJ was hit two yards behind the line and just kept going. Incredibly hard to tackle.

Suxx to lose him but kind of exciting to have him two more years if he gets the medical RS.