• The KillerFrogs

Update on Mama Frog

BIG DADDY

Well folks I should have let you guys and gals know sooner about Mama Frog but it has been very chaotic since the surgery. First off BIG DADDY and Frog Man and Mama Frog thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I am happy to report that surgery went well and the tumor is gone. Believe it or not it was no bigger then the size of a thumbnail. She is doing wonderfully and is recovering ahead of schedule. She was excited today to have some regular food and Thursday thinks she can have a cheeseburger from kinkaids. We will know how successful the surgery was when the path report comes back later on in the week so please keep your fingers crossed about that. But you all will be proud to knwo that Mama Frog told the Doctors that she must be well in time to be at the TCU OSU game at the boss hog bowl.

Again thanks for all the prayers and thought and please continue to keep her in your thoughts. Next surgery is in 60 to 90 days.

GO FROGS & God Bless

BIG DADDY

Opintel

Moderators
I've been a cancer patient, and the biggest problem for me was between my ears - and it was prostate cancer. What I mean is, keep the spirits up, and have a strong hold on your faith. We are not in control of anything.

I'll say a prayer for all of you, but I bet Mama Frog is not the one doing the worrying. Keep your chins up - all of you.

God bless you.

Roy

BIG DADDY

Opintel I have learned alot this week of what you are talking about and I appreciate that response. Believe me crunch the frog horn is ready and this is a very worthy thing.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

ross

KMA
Big Daddy
I've been there also, faith and a positive mental out look goes a long way towards making the treatments bearable.
Tell Mama cancer is not easy but she can whip it we are counting on her.
Lynn Ross