• The KillerFrogs

Upcoming Arrests

TAINTed frog

gofrogs346 said:
ill go sit on my thumb until all of this plays out. sorry for the speculation, just have info from a close source.

I think you meant sit on your hands?  Sitting on your thumb implies that your thumb would be up your ass.  To each their own though.

TRF51

I think we already know who one of the players is and I am sure he was with a couple of teammates. The question is if the teammates participated in it or not?

Either way if there was an arrest it is going to come out sometime soon and I am guessing at least 1 person will be suspended for a game or two which is not a big deal.

If you read between the lines Coach P. did mention a freshman DE will be getting some playing time this weekend.

jake102

Just enough time to flee! Run away three football players who shall not be named, word is out*

*Make sure to show back up for Baylor game. Kthx

Pharm Frog

f_399 said:
Coach P's luncheon is at noon... he probably wont say much.

Au contraire....he will say a lot.  It just won't be decipherable by even the best cryptologist.  "I've told the team that they must hunt together to win by one Ramen noodle to eat well in a big house."

gofrogs346

sorry. love the Frogs and didn't mean to come across as "that guy". No, Freeze was not involved in the beer incident. However, 3 players were involved and one will very likely be suspended for the time being. 

f_399

Glad we have 2 games before conference play.

Hopefully more calm and settled then.

If players have to leave or cant play, so be it, next man up. 

SnoSki said:

He was questionable last week also, IIRC

I thought he was day-to-day...but then again, aren't we all?

hqdefault.jpg

HFrog12

I mean if he really is in serious condition then by all means arrest whoever needs to be arrested.  But if this kid got slapped around cause he was mouthing off, and he is a TCU student, then I hope he catches some heat. 

Moose Stuff

gofrogs346 said:
sorry. love the Frogs and didn't mean to come across as "that guy". No, Freeze was not involved in the beer incident. However, 3 players were involved and one will very likely be suspended for the time being. 
So the post that was deleted, what was that about?