• The KillerFrogs

Upcoming Arrests

gofrogs346

Word on campus is that three arrests will be made today in connection to the mugging of the male student and stolen case of beer. I believe all three arrests will be football players, including starters. 

Moose Stuff

gofrogs346 said:
Word on campus is that three arrests will be made today in connection to the mugging of the male student and stolen case of beer. I believe all three arrests will be football players, including starters. 
So this thread should be fun.

SnoSki

Moose Stuff said:
Is it common for impending arrests to be made public before they happen? Seems weird. Is one of them currently in Graham?

Yeah I'm not fully buying this til it's official. This guy has made 2 posts, both starting off with "word on campus is...." and both accusing a "starter" on the football team of doing something illegal. Not saying he's definitely wrong, but...

XIIFrog

gofrogs346 said:

3 Posts....

seems-legit.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
gofrogs346 said:
I'll  let this thread stay up because it does not mention any player in particular but will ask the mods to monitor it closely.

Also, I will ask all of you to not go off on wild speculation about this.  Do not name anyone by name or number until such a time that those names are made public.  If they are made public.

BoondocksFrog

gofrogs346 said:
Be prepared to be crucified if you are wrong.

Moose Stuff

wes said:
I'll  let this thread stay up because it does not mention any player in particular but will ask the mods to monitor it closely.

Also, I will ask all of you to not go off on wild speculation about this.  Do not name anyone by name or number until such a time that those names are made public.  If they are made public.

Too late.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Guys...I have already removed one post from this thread because it contained a name

I am serious about this

If and when names are made public, then have at it.  Until they are, no names please

SnoSki

wes said:
Guys...I have already removed one post from this thread because it contained a name

I am serious about this

If and when names are made public, then have at it.  Until they are, no names please

See post #420 on the mike freeze thread

My Buddy Steve

wes said:

What'd you do with all that beer Wes?