• The KillerFrogs

Upcoming Arrests

NewFrogFan

frogs9497 said:
I'm sure he can't wait.
In fact, if I was there I would not sit on a heading +/- 30 degrees of GP just in case he hurls................some years the sheatt truck backs up to "your place" and breaks down!!!!

My Buddy Steve said:
I'm sorry but can somebody find who filed the complaint/ who's filing charges. (which is public knowledge). Who is this dude screwing with the season?

You'll have to submit a public information request through the FWPD.  by the time they get around to processing it the info will most likely be public knowledge.  FWIW, the 2 players who's names have been bandied about do not have any recent arrests. 

Zen Moon

Sorry, all. Like you, I'll be disappointed as hades if this comes down, but the minute you walk in somewhere uninvited, take what is not yours, and then lay hands on somebody, that makes you the dumbarse and the only one who should take any kind of heat on campus. I love having a great football program, but not at the expense of turning into some decency-be-damned, football factory. Don't want some frat kid to file a report on you? Then don't act like a dumbarse. Problem solved.

netty2424

f_399 said:
Glad we have 2 games before conference play.

Hopefully more calm and settled then.

If players have to leave or cant play, so be it, next man up. 
There are only so many "next". Roster getting thin.

f_399

NewFrogFan said:
In fact, if I was there I would not sit on a heading +/- 30 degrees of GP just in case he hurls................some years the sheatt truck backs up to "your place" and breaks down!!!!
I'll be there for the first time, we shall see how it goes.

blakespop

Moose Stuff said:
Probably time to delete this thread IMO.
Seems odd Wes would let this fly, unless of course he had heard similar rumblings.
Also, scheissing A, what did we do to piss off the football gods?

f_399

No names have been mentioned so he is keeping it alive.

One post was deleted and when names start flying around I think he will close it.

Stiff Arm Frog

Yeah, I've seen the rumors posted on other boards, complete with names. I've been watching sports long enough to know that where there's smoke there's fire, and this doesn't look good at all.

Could be a lot worse though. I expect suspensions to follow for some very important games, but doubt anyone will get kicked off the team for it.

LezzGetFroggy

Zen Moon said:
Sorry, all. Like you, I'll be disappointed as hades if this comes down, but the minute you walk in somewhere uninvited, take what is not yours, and then lay hands on somebody, that makes you the dumbarse and the only one who should take any kind of heat on campus. I love having a great football program, but not at the expense of turning into some decency-be-damned, football factory. Don't want some frat kid to file a report on you? Then don't act like a dumbarse. Problem solved.

You are acting like that is exactly what went down... Everywhere I have heard (on campus) people are saying the fight occurred in the street outside the residence between individuals who did not live at the residence/weren't involved with throwing the party. What if the frat kids said something really dumb to the guys and deserved to have their tails kicked?

A lot of jumping to conclusions. Just because someone is athletic doesn't make them athletes and just because they are doesn't make them TCU football players. 

Stiff Arm Frog and other people maybe you guys should wait for facts. Not saying you might not end up being right but you might up being wrong and all the drama will have been for naught. Until actual facts are released there's no point or reason to make pre-mature statements. 

Pharm Frog

She looks muscular and has bushy hair tied in a pony tail....

beerthief.jpg

pgdaly84

FWIW, there are no charges filed in the Tarrant County online records against a ponytailed Samoan. Granted, it can take a few days to update those, but right now there's nothing.

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Meanwhile, our good friends in Waco have all but gotten away with a rape cover up. 
sigh.... Comparing the two how and why? The only cover up is your lack of accepting the reality of the situation. Either way not everything has to be turned into a Baylor issue. 

steelfrog

Tier 1
LezzGetFroggy said:

You are acting like that is exactly what went down... Everywhere I have heard (on campus) people are saying the fight occurred in the street outside the residence between individuals who did not live at the residence/weren't involved with throwing the party. What if the frat kids said something really dumb to the guys and deserved to have their tails kicked?
Beating up someone for something they said will get you jail time.