• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Bizarro Frog

A few years back he might have survived but during the current me too climate I think he had no chance. Plus the fact he seems to have run some pretty shady programs there is enough there to say adios. I think another contributing factor is the cubbard is extremely full so the next guy stepping in will not take a step back. It will not be a rebuild with players fleeing the program.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
So...listening to the interviews with Brett McMurphy today, one big item stands out. McMurphy points to the fact that all of his sources are named and points are documented (including police reports). No unnamed sources.

Granted, McMurphy has a history of being a straight up reporter and sourcing, but it shows that he has done a lot of homework on this story.
Probably got to work right after Urban embarrassed him. Good for him, scheiss Meyer.

Double V

I wouldn’t go that far yet... they likely are doing this to buy themselves some time and hope it blows over, and then just give him some mild punishment for PR purposes
Seriously. All they have to do is claim that, during their "investigation," they confirmed that Urban went to the AD, the AD went to HR/Title9 person, and they discovered the police were already involved. Urban skates.

In that scenario, his only offense is being the scumbag we already knew he was. They can claim he followed University policy by reporting it to his boss, the AD, and that when they FINALLY found out the true extent of Zach Smith's actions they canned him.

I wouldn’t go that far yet... they likely are doing this to buy themselves some time and hope it blows over, and then just give him some mild punishment for PR purposes
This is exactly what I think until proven otherwise. Put him on leave, keep him from the media, let everyone get their stories straight, hope nothing else comes out and see if they can manage to have it will blow over after a few weeks. OSU was well on their way to becoming irrelevant in the national conversation until they hired Meyer and they're not going to part ways if they don't have to.

FrogLifeYo

Herban Liars twisted mind is probably thinking this is the best thing that could have happened. Once he’s fake exonerated by a highly concocted plan to sweep this all away, he can tell his team that the whole CFB world of haters is against them. What better way to motivate your team than positioning yourself as the victim

lowfrog

That is so darning creepy, dude.
Always depends on your point of view. Creepy to some, money-making opportunity to others. For example, selling your story to the media. To most people, garbage just smells bad. To a person in the garbage biz, the smell of garbage is the smell of money.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Always depends on your point of view. Creepy to some, money-making opportunity to others. For example, selling your story to the media. To most people, garbage just smells bad. To a person in the garbage biz, the smell of garbage is the smell of money.
Wait, you plan to profit off this experience?