• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

TCUdirtbag

And there also exists the fact that Ohio State's President referred to us as the little sisters of the poor. And that quote should be on every locker through Frog training camp.

Not actually a correct characterization of his dumb comment. And I doubt any current player cares what the current, bow-tie wearing ivory tower goober President of WVU who happened to be President of tOSU said when they were in the 5th grade.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Been reading the screen shots of text messages from ex-wife’s phone posted to McMurphy’s facebook page. Very torn. On one hand it really makes Zach Smith and everyone who knew what he was doing look like pieces of [ Finebaum ]. On the other hand, I’m not sure how much faith I can put in someone who lets their phone get down to 16%.

Chico Dusty

Been reading the screen shots of text messages from ex-wife’s phone posted to McMurphy’s facebook page. Very torn. On one hand it really makes Zach Smith and everyone who knew what he was doing look like pieces of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. On the other hand, I’m not sure how much faith I can put in someone who lets their phone get down to 16%.

Letting your phone die from time to time is quite liberating. Live on the edge for me one time

One Frog Nation

They have fired every head coach they’ve had for the last 60 years including two that won national titles, so they aren’t afraid to fire someone. They just don’t fire anyone until they are forced when info gets to the public.
This is very true. The “ investigation “is not about did he do it. They have evidence the investigation is around can we afford to keep him

Mean Purple

Well, Ohio State fans are calling into to shows attempting to claim Meyer's wife kept it from him to protect him from "emotional distress."

Mean Purple

Key point from McMurphy's story that indicates Meyer knew about 2015.

From McMurphy's facebook report.
--Two weeks after the Oct. 25, 2015 incident, a Nov. 5, 2015 text exchange between Lindsey Voltolini and Courtney shows Meyer talked to Zach Smith about the incident.

Lindsey is the wife of Brian Voltolini, considered one of Meyer’s most loyal staff members. Brian is Ohio State’s football operations director and has been part of Meyer’s staffs for 15 seasons at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida and Ohio State.

Courtney: “(Zach’s) trying to make me look crazy bc that’s what Shelley is saying (he’s doing)”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) just said he (Zach) denied everything”
Courtney: “I hope urban is smarter than that”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) doesn’t know what to think”
Courtney: “I don’t really care. Ya know”
Lindsey: “Yeah, don’t worry about urb” --

Mean Purple

Another disturbing point from McMurphy's report.

--A few days after Zach’s 2009 arrest, Courtney said two of Meyer’s closest friends – Hiram de Fries and Earle Bruce – asked her to drop the charges. Bruce is Zach Smith’s grandfather, de Fries is Meyer’s “life coach.”--

Lone Frog

Well, Ohio State fans are calling into to shows attempting to claim Meyer's wife kept it from him to protect him from "emotional distress."

Please. Does anyone believe for one damn second there's a wife anywhere in the country who's not going to talk to her husband about her friend's domestic violence claims against a man who works for said husband?

Flat-Earthers would think that's a ridiculous notion.