• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

CryptoMiner

Your definition of “programs or activities” is spot on. It’s your definition of “in” that I question. Also, your definition of “sexual harassment or assault” may need looking at as well.

Not sure if this is a running gag but all is clearly defined in the policies. Can't believe I am responding to this but maybe that is part of the joke.

Anyway, it is clearly covered and applicable.

frog-hat

No way Urban goes. tOSU wants wins and he can provide them. I can see them mounting "a thorough investigation" that will take, oh, about six months to complete, and by that time there will some other juicy scandal to capture the public's attention and need to feel more righteous than some rich famous white guy. At most he'll be sent a letter of reprimand and required to attend a 4-hour seminar covering the school's employee manual.

Most indignation is based on emotions of the moment, not on enduring principles, so this will die down and be forgotten.

Urban's wife will take the fall and claim she never told him because she didn't want his heart condition to flare up again. He skates.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I am sure this scandal will have an affect on our game in September. If nothing else than just perception from the general public. I feel it's a no win situation for TCU. If the Frogs defeat the Buckeyes it will be as another has stated before, reported profusely by ESPN that tOSU was distracted by the absence of U. Meyer. We shall see! Go Frogs!

I feel pretty confident about saying if we beat them it will not be a no win situation.

Frog-in-law1995

But the policies are Title IX compliant. They state what must be reported to the Title IX compliance director. They clearly state violating the policies are Title IX violations.

This is a gag, right?

The policy clearly states on page 4 that it applies to alleged sexual misconduct that occurs on university property or at university-sponsored events regardless of location. It further states that it may apply to sexual misconduct that occurs off-campus when the OSU Title IX director determines that the alleged sexual misconduct could reasonably create a hostile work environment.

Do you believe the US Congress left it to the Title IX director at Ohio State University to decide what was and wasn’t a violation of federal law? Because I don’t believe that. In addition, some schools (UT Dallas, for example...it was the first one that popped up on a google search) have a Title IX policy that only requires reporting off campus conduct if it “potentially affects the complainant’s education or employment with the university.” Yet this is also compliant.

froginmn

Not arguing that it’s not a violation of OSU’s policies.
Not sure why you so badly want to be a [ profanity ] about this.

Title IX applies to universities that receive federal funding
tOSU is a university
tOSU receives federal funding
Therefore title IX applies to tOSU

North haven v bell determined that title IX applies to faculty and staff
Zach Smith was on staff at tOSU
Therefore, title IX applies to Zach Smith

Title IX applies to cases of relationship violence
Zach Smith was in a relationship with Courtney Smith
Zach Smith beat the [ Finebaum ] out of Courtney Smith
Beating the [ Finebaum ] out of someone is violence
Therefore, beating the [ Finebaum ] out of someone you are in a relationship with is relationship violence
Therefore, title IX probably applies to Zach Smith's actions
Shelley Meyer and possibly Urban knew about domestic violence allegations and didn't report this
Failure to report allegations of domestic violence against a university employee violates university policy in complying with title IX

For some dumb reason you are acting like a ten year old saying you can't see how title IX applies.

Don't go full Aggie.