• The KillerFrogs

Time For Gary to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Purple

Ok let’s get a little more evidence-based:

Answer the following questions:

1. What’s the last big game Gary won? Sugar bowl?

2. What’s annually the most penalized team in the B12?

3. How many B12 schools have a HC who runs around screaming on the sideline like a crazed maniac every week?

4. Who is the highest-paid coache in the B12 per student capita?

5. What am I doing and where am I?

1 beat okie state at booneworld last year. (Also, Peach Bowl)

2 someone else.
https://www.diehards.com/big-12/penalties-plaguing-big-12-schools-high-rates

3 a. he runs calls from the side. He's coaching guys up.
b. see okie state.

4 He is one of the top 5 coaches in the country. so yeah he is paid well.

5. Just a guess, but the state bar does not evaluate for senility?

Last edited:

Chongo94

You know that "Chinese/Asian" food aren't the same, right? There's Chinese with dozens of variations, Thai, Vietnamese, Laos, Burmese, Indian, Japanese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Korean, etc. Anything specific?

Oh yeah, of course, but I didn’t want to limit the options so Asian serves as a general catch all term for the choice possibilities. All of those are great although I haven’t eaten much Burmese or maybe any actually to my knowledge.

Mean Purple

What if outsiders come to this board and see that original post? Steel is just trying to rile up people on this board but some may not know that. I've enjoyed many of his posts in past years, but that original post is crap.
one did. but if he reads..he'll figure it out.

Mean Purple

What if outsiders come to this board and see that original post? Steel is just trying to rile up people on this board but some may not know that. I've enjoyed many of his posts in past years, but that original post is crap.
Steele much like an uncle I knew.

H0RNEDFR0G

Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.

The "hottest" offense in the nation didn't score an offensive touchdown until 6 mins left in the 3rd quarter.

What do you want Gary to do? Should he suit up and block Bosa to keep him from strip sacking our QB? Or would you like him take over punting the ball? Would you like him to step in at QB and make sure the shovel passes don't get picked? Our offense and special teams spotted Ohio State 21 points and we lost by 12. Fantastic coaching job by Gary.

TCaliU

idiots-idiots-everywhere-made-on-imgur-22227665.png

netty2424

Asian Mint, on 75 and Forest across from Medical City. Get the Red Curry with chicken and order of spring rolls. Thank me later.
One of my favorite Asian infusion spots. Recently renovated for twice the capacity. Still a line out the door during lunch.

Froglaw

Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.

Well Steel, thanks for the post!! Made me forget about my hangover for a few minutes as I had to clean the barf off my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.