• The KillerFrogs

Time For Gary to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chongo94

So serious question for everyone, I was actually wondering on Friday but figured I wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy it until this week/weekend but what is the best Chinese/Asian food restaurant in town?

I’ve been to Le’s Wok and the Singapore Noodles there are money but just wondering where other people go because I need to branch out and find more places. Thanks!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
So serious question for everyone, I was actually wondering on Friday but figured I wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy it until this week/weekend but what is the best Chinese/Asian food restaurant in town?

I’ve been to Le’s Wok and the Singapore Noodles there are money but just wondering where other people go because I need to branch out and find more places. Thanks!
I'd love to know the answer to this as it seems every good Asian restaurant we liked took a turn for the worse in recent years.

SuperTFrog

I'd love to know the answer to this as it seems every good Asian restaurant we liked took a turn for the worse in recent years.
Canon is great but it feels more hipster than authentic Chinese. Don’t get me wrong, the food is awesome. I am interested as well if someone has a great spot. I used to love China Jade on Hulen but I think it closed

Chongo94

I’m hoping some others can provide info. Wow House in Benbrook isn’t bad although it’s really small so most might want to get it to go and it’s more like your standard Asian fare made for Americans. But it’s good and the owners are super nice.

That and Le’s have been my two most visited lately but I just thought there are some out there I’m totally missing out on.

Chongo94

Canon is great but it feels more hipster than authentic Chinese. Don’t get me wrong, the food is awesome. I am interested as well if someone has a great spot. I used to love China Jade on Hulen but I think it closed

Is that the one on Pennsylvania or whatever?

Dogfrog

We do takeout at Tuk Tuk Thai on 7th next door to Chicotsky’s Liquor. You can dine in also and think they serve beer but not certain. But the liquor store is next door. Pick your heat 1-5.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

I know this is probably too old school and generic, but I like Szechuan either in Cityview or on Horne Street.
I am a staunch supporter of their Chicken with Garlic Sauce. #4 on the menu, but #1 in my heart.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-16_23-53-59.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-16_23-53-59.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 8

Chongo94

I know this is probably too old school and generic, but I like Szechuan either in Cityview or on Horne Street.
I am a staunch supporter of their Chicken with Garlic Sauce. #4 on the menu, but #1 in my heart.

Used to love Szechuan when I lived here the first time but haven’t been since I’ve been back. I hadn’t heard too much about it so figured it had dropped off. Need to go now that I know it’s still good to go.

HG73

Grandys.

If we fire Gary, the only option is to dig up Dutch Meyer, take a sample of DNA, and clone him like a Dinosaur from Jurassic Park. Then some how, Meyer will develop both male and female genitalia and reproduce perfect coaches for the rest of eternity for TCU.
Well, you know, there is a TCU grad who is cloning polo ponies...

Status
Not open for further replies.