• The KillerFrogs

Time For Gary to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Just Steelfrog schtick.
What if outsiders come to this board and see that original post? Steel is just trying to rile up people on this board but some may not know that. I've enjoyed many of his posts in past years, but that original post is crap.

frogs9497

What if outsiders come to this board and see that original post? Steel is just trying to rile up people on this board but some may not know that. I've enjoyed many of his posts in past years, but that original post is crap.

True, most of what Steel posts is crap. But inconsequential as far as I can tell.

dawg

Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.
IdealisticCreamyAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

So serious question for everyone, I was actually wondering on Friday but figured I wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy it until this week/weekend but what is the best Chinese/Asian food restaurant in town?

I’ve been to Le’s Wok and the Singapore Noodles there are money but just wondering where other people go because I need to branch out and find more places. Thanks!
Not local but ping pang pong in Vegas Singapore noodles are the bomb.

dawg

So serious question for everyone, I was actually wondering on Friday but figured I wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy it until this week/weekend but what is the best Chinese/Asian food restaurant in town?

I’ve been to Le’s Wok and the Singapore Noodles there are money but just wondering where other people go because I need to branch out and find more places. Thanks!

Asian Mint, on 75 and Forest across from Medical City. Get the Red Curry with chicken and order of spring rolls. Thank me later.

Brog

Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.

This is what happens when they put those computers in Elementary schools, and let the kids get at them.

CountryFrog

Can we at least change the title to something like "Time for Gary to Go and Other Delusional Opinions of a Psychopath"

Reactions: YA

4 Oaks Frog

So far not a single substantive response. Only personal attacks, as is now the norm in our society.

Why?

Because the original post is spot on and this forum is full of cowardly sycophants.

Steel...There were things about Saturday’s game that might make you scratch your head, but you find that in every game. However, it wasn’t coaching that caused us to loose that game. It was a series of mistakes, including the opening out of bounds kick off, by a few inexperienced athletes against a very strong team that caused us to not pull off a very big victory. Because of Gary’s ability as top college coach, those mistakes were marginalized. I can think of a number of coaches that couldn’t have corrected the ship, and it would have turned into a complete blow out. As it is, young player mistakes against a very good team cost us the victory, and because of Gary’s superior coaching ability, the loss was not a blow-out.

Now Steel, this isn’t a personal attach, but perhaps it is time for you to retire from KFC. Afterall, their are younger, brighter, more humorous, quicker witted, more aggressive posters on this board that overshadow what you post. Afterall, you have been on here since 2007. Perhaps your time has come and gone. It might be time to move on.
One more thing....Long Live LAWHCGMFP!!

GO FROGS!
BEAT the orange cows!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

You know that "Chinese/Asian" food aren't the same, right? There's Chinese with dozens of variations, Thai, Vietnamese, Laos, Burmese, Indian, Japanese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Korean, etc. Anything specific?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The usual llama dung. If this is the best you've got, Steel, I recommend another six months of hibernation...

Status
Not open for further replies.