• The KillerFrogs

This is what Nike Should Have Done

TnTx13

For what it's worth, CDC wrote back and said he loves it and will forward it on to Nike.

Even if we still run out there in black jerseys, this guy continues to impress me.

That's fantastic!!! And just for the record, I'll add my vote for this version of the uniform (like it matters...:tongue: )

FWIW, The reason why the helmets are grey is a throwback to the 70s. Also, the white pants and the helmet also stem from the hell freezes over quote. Just leave it alone. This topic has been worn out. No one really cares if you like the jersey or not, or weither you want it in purple, or black, or neon pink. It is what it is, the players and staff have all voted on it. If Andy Dalton and crew like it, who is to say it is bad.

Lots of people, the look sucks ARSE! Who says AD likes it? As a kid on a team you will not find anyone saying "these uni suck, they will tote the company line and say how much they like whether true or not". The school colors are purple and white, why not have some fun and incorporate our school colors into the abortion uniforms nike made for us this year.

Lots of people, the look sucks ARSE! Who says AD likes it? As a kid on a team you will not find anyone saying "these uni suck, they will tote the company line and say how much they like whether true or not". The school colors are purple and white, why not have some fun and incorporate our school colors into the abortion uniforms nike made for us this year.

Black sells. As long as Nike is involved with our uni design, it will play a major role. We just need to continue to push for purple jerseys and/or helmets.