• The KillerFrogs

This is what Nike Should Have Done

No one really cares if you like the jersey or not, or weither you want it in purple, or black, or neon pink.

Nike cares. The real money is made off sales to the fans. If the fans don't like it, then they won't buy it. With black they're banking on the non-TCU fan to buy it. As much as I'd love to see TCU go mainstream, I don't think it's going to happen.

This thread was clearly about uniforms. If you don't want to read about them, then don't open it. You're a moron.

Horned Toad

FWIW, The reason why the helmets are grey is a throwback to the 70s. Also, the white pants and the helmet also stem from the hell freezes over quote. Just leave it alone. This topic has been worn out. No one really cares if you like the jersey or not, or weither you want it in purple, or black, or neon pink. It is what it is, the players and staff have all voted on it. If Andy Dalton and crew like it, who is to say it is bad.
Show the team the purple version and I bet you'd have a new vote!

micahjh

Sooooo much better than what Nike came up with. But hey, they are Nike and they came up with the technology to make a uniform 1/3 lighter, so we cant complain to much.

One little detail about the helmet you did (which I love), it might look even cleaner to take out the black in between the red "bloodlines" and have that be purple as well. Basically the helmet would then be all Purple, with white TCU and red bloodlines. Just a thought, but thanks for your time to photoshop. I have been saying that there are plenty of TCU people that could come up with a design that is hip and with it, but at the same time still looks like TCU, i.e. has PURPLE, so you proved the point.

ranger07

Divac are you serious? Wow CDC is awesome.. If we somehow get these uniforms next year we can say the push originated on KFC. That's pretty cool.

HoustonHornedFrog

Sorry, but just saw these photoshops on another website. The helmet would look sick in purple!!

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg

Now that is a great uniform. Wouldn't mind having the darker pro combat pants, or black ones, but that jersy/helmet combo is excellent.

talor

I have a photoshopped version with purple helmet/black jersey/purple lizard skin pants if someone knows how to post it, then I will email it to you.

Trelvis

Yeah, the purple pants look bad. Could you keep the jersey purple and do a black/dark gray pants?Honestly, that all black jersey wouldnt be that bad with purple helmets.

Zammers

Now that is a great uniform. Wouldn't mind having the darker pro combat pants, or black ones, but that jersy/helmet combo is excellent.

Does anyone else catch themselves revisiting this thread to gaze at this uniform? These helmets with any combo would be SICK.

Black jersey-purple pant

Purple jersey-black pant

Purple jersey-Ice pant

Black jersey-black pant

I like these so much I'm willing to say I would love for these to be our REGULAR HELMETS!

gdu

Does anyone else catch themselves revisiting this thread to gaze at this uniform? These helmets with any combo would be SICK.

Black jersey-purple pant

Purple jersey-black pant

Purple jersey-Ice pant

Black jersey-black pant

I like these so much I'm willing to say I would love for these to be our REGULAR HELMETS!
I don't mind em, but I don't think our regular helmets should have red. But I'm not that worried about it, bc I don't think we could have regular helmets with that kind of paint job since they are so difficult to touch up.

WVUFan

No WVU has now 4 different uni's i meant the design of of the Uni is exactly like Oregon has for all of theirs just in 65 different color combination