• The KillerFrogs

This is what Nike Should Have Done

Trelvis

Sorry, but just saw these photoshops on another website. The helmet would look sick in purple!!

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg

GordonGecko

See Nike, how hard was that?

Uniform creation steps:

Step # 1. Find the school's colors

Step # 2. Apply colors found in Step # 1 to uniform

Oh wow. This is just amazing!!! I think the helmet looks cool in black (09) and whatever color it is this year. Never thought about it in purple.

tcumaniac

i've been saying this all along! THANK YOU SO much for doing this in photoshop... something that would also be sweet.... lizard skin pattern pants in purple.... then we'd be allowed to wear a black top...

AEAfrog

[quote name='Cory Rodger's roster bonus' timestamp='1292475566' post='725449']
Put roses in stitching on the shoulders instead of that incoherent screen saver print, and you got a gem for the Grandaddy.
[/quote]

Those are functional rather than being a design feature. The 'webbing' reduces the layering and makes the jersey lighter.

I like the purple scales (which is something I thought I wouldn't like before seeing it now). I'm not sure if the red fits as well with the purple helmets though. I like the past two helmets that have been designed for us, just not a fan of the jersey from the latest incarnation.

Those are functional rather than being a design feature. The 'webbing' reduces the layering and makes the jersey lighter.

I like the purple scales (which is something I thought I wouldn't like before seeing it now). I'm not sure if the red fits as well with the purple helmets though. I like the past two helmets that have been designed for us, just not a fan of the jersey from the latest incarnation.

I call shenanigans on the effectiveness of flywire.

I'm still reluctant to give up our current purple helmet, but I gotta admit these are nice. :) Agree with the comment about liking last years pro-combat pants better than the lighter. Cool to see it this way though!

Zammers

According to GDU we are getting a uni next year too....Maybe this is what Nike has up their sleeve for next year..... :ph34r:

Sangria Wine

I call shenanigans on the effectiveness of flywire.

No doubt. They can probably hand out some theoretically empirical data from a Nike "performance engineer" that says it makes the jersey 3% lighter and everybody will just eat it up as though that edge will impact the game in se way. Looks cool though and really that's all that matters. Nike is all about the sizzle!