• The KillerFrogs

The Official Fire Jarrett Anderson Thread

Ah! I agree. They have 1.) Caught the danged ball, and 2.) Run good routes. That the O-line hasn't given Max time to catch the snap on most downs doesn't take away from that.
Agree. If we could block anything at all, we would be talking about how the WR group has improved miles ahead of where they were last season but its completely lost because the QB is completely engulfed by defenders before they can run anything but most quickly developing routes. I think the same would be said about the RB group if we weren’t always playing from behind.

Last edited:

LisaLT

I think if TCU wants to be a successful program, and compete week in and week out, you need the right personnel to make that happen. The OL is one of the most important - if not the most important - position groups on the field. Otherwise, we will get more of the same, week in and week out. And Max running for his life. At some point, he's bound to be seriously injured.

The TCU Football Jerk

...GMFP has to know he's putting out a bad product. He also has to know who the responsible parties are. He also know that the ultimate responsibility is his. The man is no fool. His inability to look a friend in the eye and tell him he's fired is what is killing him...

You never know. Denial may have a hold. I've seen very, very intelligent people destroy their careers, families and selves because their denial was so strong. Einstein said compound interest was the strongest force in the universe. I believe denial is just as powerful.

westoverhillbilly

Despite Quazzel White being injured, it appears that our starting O linemen are performing so badly that we're playing their backups in desperation to see if they might be gamers, but then we find out the reason they were beat out as they play badly too. Maybe we're trying to grow more of these youngsters up. Our offenses over the last 5 years have made mostly mediocre OU defenses look like they're doomsday quality.

BubbaT

Well it seems all those that are posting for Anderson to be fired should be preparing your resumes and turn them in by tomorrow. I’m sure one or maybe all of you would be hired to coach. It appears that all of you have the answers but aren’t coaches. If you knew what was going on behind the scenes of the injures of the OL and the kids not showing up for practices then you could make a legit argument. Coach Anderson again isn’t calling the plays and making the decisions to call for the QB to run on two plays on third down when it was 3rd and 7 and another one on 3rd and 11! The OC called those two stupid ass plays. So I guess for all you who ride around DFW all day listening to ESPN radio or any other sports talk shows in the area and agree on what’s being said instead of knowing about coach, hopefully you run out of gas!

Eight

Well it seems all those that are posting for Anderson to be fired should be preparing your resumes and turn them in by tomorrow. I’m sure one or maybe all of you would be hired to coach. It appears that all of you have the answers but aren’t coaches. If you knew what was going on behind the scenes of the injures of the OL and the kids not showing up for practices then you could make a legit argument. Coach Anderson again isn’t calling the plays and making the decisions to call for the QB to run on two plays on third down when it was 3rd and 7 and another one on 3rd and 11! The OC called those two stupid ass plays. So I guess for all you who ride around DFW all day listening to ESPN radio or any other sports talk shows in the area and agree on what’s being said instead of knowing about coach, hopefully you run out of gas!

please tell us about the players not showing up for practice since you seem to be in the know bubba

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Yeah, none of us know nuthin, and get all we think from ESPN.

You keep right on thinking that, Einstein...

Big Frog II

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that the OL is not getting the job done. The number of times people are coming through unscathed to sack our QB tells me all I need to know. Also, yesterday we had a perfectly called screen play. We had 4 blockers out in front on 2 defenders. Not one person blocked a soul and the play went nowhere. It was just another example of what is wrong with our OL. We can continue to pretend there is nothing wrong, but the results speak for themselves.

Oh, and our DL isn't much better.

Good grief. Surely this is a bit.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Wasn’t this a thread topic when he was co-OC? GP is very loyal to him and to his credit Anderson is a good recruiter. He ain’t going anywhere till GP does.

Last edited: