• The KillerFrogs

Thanks for Letting the Troll Destroy This Board

Peacefrog

Degenerate
In the spirit of this thread, why is it that every single damn cat loves to display its butthole? They have a tail that they like to swish around and call attention to it, and invariably point their buttholes at people to make sure you get a good look at it *
Is this a metaphor for this forum? I think it must be because a lot of people show their asses on here.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Can we add this feature to KFC? I know surly and a few others have that

I don’t think the mods should have to waste their time debating over who to ban, how to do it (IP) or for how long

the rep system lets the common folk own those decisions to an extent and self moderate low level issues
How do you think your downvotes would look after your 78th post on a Tuesday about how bad Max sucks?

Bob Sugar

I already go by my real name.
Hell yeah, me too.

077025dd-e93a-4134-9189-b518559e94ac_text.gif

Zubaz

I don’t think the mods should have to waste their time debating over who to ban, how to do it (IP) or for how long

the rep system lets the common folk own those decisions to an extent and self moderate low level issues
Please no. It would so quickly go from the "this breaks the rules / you're being a troll" button to the "I disagree" button that everyone would be in the red immediately.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Yes.

TxFrog1999

We've been putting off a major update to this board's software for years and it's finally caught up with us. I'm planning on switching to the new update after our first game, and that new version (which is pretty much a ground up rewrite of the board software) will look the same to everyone, but will allow us to add more features like a rep counter.

TxFrog1999

We've been putting off a major update to this board's software for years and it's finally caught up with us. I'm planning on switching to the new update after our first game, and that new version (which is pretty much a ground up rewrite of the board software) will look the same to everyone, but will allow us to add more features like a rep counter.
Of course Steel will start with negative rep in the new system.

JugbandFrog

Anyway I can get my username to go back to JugbandFrog? After the last change, it went back to the original, but there was an opportunity to change it once.

Eight

if you are taking suggestions for new features could we have a symbol next to all of steel's pseudonyms on the board?

nothing big, maybe something like this:

depositphotos_31896219-stock-illustration-braying-donkey.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Please no. It would so quickly go from the "this breaks the rules / you're being a troll" button to the "I disagree" button that everyone would be in the red immediately.
That’s how it is on 247. If someone doesn’t think your joke is funny they downvote it. If you trash Baylor they downvote it. Never seen anything like it.