• The KillerFrogs

Thanks for Letting the Troll Destroy This Board

steelfrog

Tier 1
With 5 days before the season starts, I don’t know how anyone wants to visit KF.c when 1/2 the threads are crap.

Disappointed to say the least!

Forgive me Scott and Wes. I guess I just added to the crap. It may be time to step away for a while.
Scott and Wes can’t hear you.

this board has been crap for a very long time

years ago there was an internal debate among the leadership as to whether to require people’s identities to be transparent on here. The thought was that this would prevent much of the asshattery. The other thought was that many (most) might leave. To which steel said, Good that’s the people we want to leave.

but the “anonymous” board was kept and so we get what we get, a giant pile of unmitigated dogcrap. 80% anyways

Froggy Style

I'll be honest...I'm stopping by 1/10 as much due to the trolls that would be so easy to ban. Baffling to say the least. I can go listen to my friend's three year old talk if I want to be inundated with nonsense.

I'm sure they like someone posting 100 times thinking it creates content...but it also drives away traffic from actual fans...lame.

82 Frog Fever

Yep, the pooper and a couple others are the best marketing agents HFB ever had, and they work for free.
If Jeremy runs another 75% sale, he might get 1/2 this board.

How about using the poll system already set up for putting trolls/self indulgers/offensive posters to a vote when deemed questionable. A vote to boot them. A bit of intrigue that maybe leads to better behavior.

StealthFrog

The board moderators never address this issue when it comes up. They allow it because they think it drives traffic and views. Which I guess is good for business?

I’ve been reading and occasionally posting on this site since 1998 and I think I’m finally done. Too much crap to sift through.

Does the 247 site have this problem?

The board moderators never address this issue when it comes up. They allow it because they think it drives traffic and views. Which I guess is good for business?

I’ve been reading and occasionally posting on this site since 1998 and I think I’m finally done. Too much crap to sift through.

Uh, yeah. There's an SMU troll who runs roughshod over the entire forum. Nothing is done about it. Both boards have gone to crap over the last several years.

Uh, yeah. There's an SMU troll who runs roughshod over the entire forum. Nothing is done about it. Both boards have gone to crap over the last several years.
The toxin of the internet/social media. It leads to deteriorating and inflammatory behavior, and maybe worse, conspiracy and bent minds. Can’t imagine living without the internet, loving the easy access to information, but for a couple years I have been thinking it may be what brings this country to its knees.

The things people will say when not face-to-face, a lot of bravado and anger.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

If you like good information and dry, humorless people 24/7 is for you.

Punter1

Yep, the pooper and a couple others are the best marketing agents HFB ever had, and they work for free.
If Jeremy runs another 75% sale, he might get 1/2 this board.

You can be members of both...I am.

1. I've been here everyday, all day since 1997 and I ain't leaving. Pooper sucks ass and I wish we would mute him but whatever, I know it's shtick so I ignore it

2. Scott and Wes woulda delt with this sooner for sure. They delt with me quicker for 1/100th of what is going on now. I wish the new ownership/leadership/management would get their collective heads outta their asses and deal with him/her. It's beyond annoying.

James Penny

Scott and Wes can’t hear you.

this board has been crap for a very long time

years ago there was an internal debate among the leadership as to whether to require people’s identities to be transparent on here. The thought was that this would prevent much of the asshattery. The other thought was that many (most) might leave. To which steel said, Good that’s the people we want to leave.

but the “anonymous” board was kept and so we get what we get, a giant pile of unmitigated dogcrap. 80% anyways

Wait... You're not purplepooper?