• The KillerFrogs

Thanks for Letting the Troll Destroy This Board

LisaLT

Looks like you earned that 114th trophy point. Well done. Welcome to the club. Your information packet detailing all the benefits you’ve earned should be in the mail within the next 5-7 business days. Please remember that monthly dues must be paid no later than the 5th of each month or you risk losing membership.

Please keep in mind. This is an incredibly exclusive club. We do not allow guests. No pets. No smoking indoors. Please wear a seatbelt.
do i need a mask? lol

LisaLT

Looks like you earned that 114th trophy point. Well done. Welcome to the club. Your information packet detailing all the benefits you’ve earned should be in the mail within the next 5-7 business days. Please remember that monthly dues must be paid no later than the 5th of each month or you risk losing membership.

Please keep in mind. This is an incredibly exclusive club. We do not allow guests. No pets. No smoking indoors. Please wear a seatbelt.
I see you have one more trophy point than me. hmmmm

haha TXFrog is bored today. I also made into the 114 club ....but Peace has 115 now. Not sure I feel special since Lisa LT and Doc and probably others also have 114.

I hereby resign as I wouldn't want to be in any club that would accept the likes of me as a member.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Something's up if Steel has 1250 trophy points but the rest of us have under 150. What's the secret ;)
How can you fail to recognize Steel's magnificence!?

By the way, what is a trophy point anyways...?

Steel forgot to tell you all, but particularly LisaLT, that Steel was in Cali with the youngest for 2 weeks in July; did kayaking/snorkeling in La Jolla; paragliding off Torrey Pines; the bristlecone pines up in the White Mountains, 6 days of stuff in Yosemite NP including the Diving Board on Half Dome, Alcatraz, Monterrey, Channel Islands NP, Elkhorn Slough and the sea otters - twas a good trip.

LisaLT

How can you fail to recognize Steel's magnificence!?

By the way, what is a trophy point anyways...?

Steel forgot to tell you all, but particularly LisaLT, that Steel was in Cali with the youngest for 2 weeks in July; did kayaking/snorkeling in La Jolla; paragliding off Torrey Pines; the bristlecone pines up in the White Mountains, 6 days of stuff in Yosemite NP including the Diving Board on Half Dome, Alcatraz, Monterrey, Channel Islands NP, Elkhorn Slough and the sea otters - twas a good trip.
That alone should win you many trophy points!
Sounds like a fantastic trip. Glad you had a good time on the west coast. La Jolla is very lovely....

steelfrog

Tier 1
Maybe, they are awarded for doing actual things outside of the interwebs, like visiting Wesley Elizabeth Phelan as he lay dying in his bed a mere couple hour drive south of the Fort, which you all talked on here daily about thoughts and prayers and Oh, we need to come down visit you Wes. Except you didn't. But Steel did many times.

So maybe it was for that.

Or maybe not, who knows.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The story on the trophy point thing is that I used to “reward” people for outstanding posts with not just a like but an acknowledgment that they had earned a point. It was arbitrary. Sometimes I called them peace points. Other times trophy points. It was a silly little bit that was short lived until purplfrawg hit me up with the elusive 114th trophy point. So the occasional reference to trophy points (or sometimes, sarcastically, the lack thereof) has earned someone an extra point here or there. At least that’s how I ‘member it.

it’s a really boring story.